MD

4.5
I Swan
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Helping your blood vessels

This amazing supplement combines red yeast rice, alpha-lipoic acid, and CoQ10 to protect against free radicals, as well as silymarin to support healthy liver function. CoQ10 is also known for its cardiovascular support properties. This drug helps your blood vessels to be healthier and lower the level of "bad" cholesterol.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

I have been taking red yeast rice for years to help reduce cholesterol. It did help reduce mine 15-20 points. This is a very convenient way to purchase the product. It arrived the next day after ordering.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

My doc says it may help reduce cholesterol so I take it. But after all it's a doctor, who really knows if it works?

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

An Excellent Quality supplement with good composition and after taking iHerb's Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10, Milk Thistle and Alpha Lipoic Acid..noticed my cholesterol level has reduced and of course with proper food intake, minimising processed food, canned food and deep fried food. It's my preferred brand rather than taking medication. Please click "Yes"👍if you like my review. Thank you! Stay Safe and Stay Healthy!!🤩🤩

4e26eab9-4736-41ac-b021-f2e407e09930
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My husband has taken these for years to lower his cholesterol. They appear to have worked. Now is a reliable brand.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

A great product for heart health. Red Yeast Rice seems to work as a natural statin - and may help lower cholesterol.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

A very good healthy supplement for us, thank you very much

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I got this for my husband. This has some extra bonus because has a good concentration of Q10+ Milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Hope can improve cholesterol. Will buy again as a long term supplement .