MD

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

When the pandemic first hit I couldn’t find the slender sticks anywhere. I love them so much I contacted the company and found out they were having an issue with sourcing. I’m so glad they’re producing it again! The grape is a great flavor and has electrolytes.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This drink really tastes good. It quenches your thirst and refreshing. I love the flavor it doesn't taste artificial. Quality of the packaging is nice too!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Really like the taste of the grape sticks - they don’t taste too artificial and one stick can be used with quite a lot of water so it goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Ingredients are great because it includes beneficial vitamins but I found that the taste is not so great comparing with the similar product I purchased in other place. I recommend to mix it with less water so it tastes better.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

tastes great & high quality , love it, size perfect, fits my keto diet micros, recommended

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality product, excellent composition. convenient packaging. I was pleased with the result of the application. I will take more

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Delicious and handy. I used to buy them for my grandkids, but now I get them for myself as well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have a weak spot for grape flavor :) Good taste, dissolves well. Not excessively sweet. A fun occasional drink to bring to work.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Nice taste, used cold water to dissolve. Packaging size just right. Fits in a low sugar diet.