MD

4.4
Based on 1,717 Ratings
1,130
Posted on May 10, 2022

My husband's first comment upon opening this package is that it is very fresh. He has never eaten anything as good as NOW brand. This is gonna our regular order going forward for our in between meals; healthy snacks. The ingredients are fresh, crunch and delicious. Top quality from this brand; our trusted brand to purchase. I rarely write a review; this is so good that I must give a thumbs up!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I don’t know about you, but nuts can be hard to buy given their price range. I’m satisfied with this trail mix, the quality of these nuts, and the price for a decent sized bag! I will say they do contain more raisins than I was expecting, Just a heads up for people who aren’t crazy about them. They are unsalted so, raw nuts will taste exactly like it sounds haha. This blend is perfect for toasting them yourself and adding it over yoghurt, or oatmeal! I made a delicious pumpkin spice granola with this mix, with the addition of dried cranberries. Unfortunately they aren’t organic, but besides that there are no weird ingredients added, just a good source of iron.

fb6d4f35-e9f5-45fc-88d3-6aecc3e7f305
de75020d-b296-4e89-ac47-1de73a8ef3ae
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,107

Satisfactory. Delivery is fast and high quality. Good quality items are coming. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Foods with a lot of protein can help you feel full with fewer calories. And among nuts, peanuts are second only to almonds when it comes to protein count. Studies have shown that people who include a moderate amount of peanuts in their diet will not gain weight from peanuts. In fact, peanuts could help them lose weight. I add these to my oats to make me feel fuller for longer.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Loved the mix: healthy, no added sugars, the recipe's and serving's table of contents are all great for my diet. The taste is also awesome, very natural: you can taste all the nuts and seeds and raisin in the serving, and it serves as a good snack for me on daily basis. The package is also sealable, which is great for travel or if you carry it with you througout the day and don't have a container. Strong recommendation overall!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This was my 2nd order of this nut mix, I love taking that small handful when I need the boost or just a quick snack. I love that they are raw nuts, it's better for me. The size of the bags lasts me about 2-3 weeks depending on if my husband gets into them. I will order again.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Such a superb mix of tasty wholesome quality nuts for the price. For the ingredients I've paid a lot more and have gotten not as good tasting.