MD

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I got this in 2018. I don't remember its various features but NOW Foods is a great resource. I bought Spectrum coconut oil too. Lately though I've been using the California Gold coconut oil which I like very much for oil pulling, skin care, and cooking as well; I also put it on vegetables and waffles instead of a buttery spread.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have used 4-5 bottles of this brand of coconut oil. I can tell that it is really good quality virgin coconut oil as it does not harden like lard when left at room temperature. The color and taste is pleasant for cooking. I like that the oil is in a plastic bottle so this does not add to the extra weight during shipping. I like the nice packaging and I can reuse the container.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I used this for my candle and so far there isn't any wow factor with this, but its a pretty decent coconut oil. It is rather affordable for this big bottle and it was well packaged when delivered - no leakages or dents on the bottle. It smells really fragrant though!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

When it comes to coconut products, I’m not too picky if it’s organic and I usually choose cheaper options, but this happened to be organic anyway. I don’t really eat/drink coconut oil on its own, so it’s kinda hard to make a comment, but this definitely does it’s job and that’s enough for me!

40113c36-7a65-4a32-b122-5e927f76a339
51bdc69f-edf4-4dc7-8f95-49fcb1aba9f1
df51079c-6cf2-4f7e-89ae-606e09d8f484
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My doctor recommends the Now Brand because it is clean. This is a great price for organic extra virgin coconut oil. Love the taste and size. I cook with it, slather all over my body, and condition my hair with it!

Posted on May 13, 2022

The outlook is no different, but the price is much much lower than any brand I believe if purchase the biggest size, and you will save a lot

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

it's been 4 years since using introduced by my sister amazing product with no ugly smell like in May coconut oils neither too grease and i felt hair fall in the beginning I guess they were week hair and it's also making it long

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love this product!!! It is the only brand of coconut product I order. My whole family loves to use it too. We use it for cooking, as a moisturizer, as a sunscreen and for mosquito protection. It is a necessity for us.