MD

4.8
Based on 1,415 Ratings
1,222
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Tates like good quality ingredients,.USe like usual. Size smaller than expected. Package is sturdy. End up consuming quickly. No refined sugar, still better Can't get enough. Very yummy. Pancakes and many other vegan oil free diet cookie recipes. IF i have it in myhouse the frequency is daily use

This maple syrup is the real deal! It's delicious, organic, and perfect for any recipe. The amber color makes it perfect for fall dishes. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Bought it during some maple syrup and honey sale. Tastes great with pancakes! Quality is great since it’s organic! The size of it is pretty huge, goes a long way for us since it’s only me and my fiancé. Would totally get this again during sale as it’s an essential ingredient for our breakfast.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I usually order the darker maple syrup, but I like the taste of this kind better. The size of the package is great because it lasts a long time and I don't have to reorder so soon. I use it on carrots and other vegetables for a healthier diet. I use it frequently in salad dressing recipes.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is my absolute favourite. Quality is good with thick and caramel-like liquid, with amazing taste and smell. There are so many use of this, not just using on yogurt or pancakes, but as substitute of sugar when you cook. Size os huge so you get to enjoy this for a long time.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Amazing taste . I now use it in most of my recipes. I even add to my juices . The kids love it too. You can add it to almond milk with chia seeds and little bit of cacao powder. The packaging is great. It’s a good quality product with organic ingredients.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Yummy yummy food great service friendly staff need and calin super. Took a chance and ordered Indian from Chahat instead of our regular place. Oh wow, what a fantastic... Yummy yummy food great service friendly staff need and calin super. Took a chance and ordered Indian from Chahat instead of our regular place. Oh wow, what a fantastic...

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Excellent quality maple syrup. good value because of the size. The price is almost half of what it is sold in retail in my city. So it's worth it to buy it online and have it shipped. Maple syrup is the only syrup my family uses. It's not as sweet as corn syrup. So worth it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The taste of the maple sauce is very delicate. It is a pity that the price is relatively expensive for the quantity of the product, it sold in my country at almost the same price

bb82af44-db0f-4a20-86c5-8ffe3ecf9315