MD

Based on 13,438 Ratings
10,918
1,702
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
My second Favorite product on iHerb

This product is my second favorite product here. I almost don't want to write a good review because I just know it will be out of stock all the time then. But this product is really amazing. Good buy allergies. Good buy eczema. Good buy bloated tummy.Good buy inflammation. No nasties in the ingredients. Best quality ingredients. Expensive? Yes! 🥺 Wil I buy it over and over. Yes. It has changed my son's and I's life.

5278fcf9-0e2d-4b32-9e0d-3eb84e2de2b0
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I ordered this product for helping tissue repair because the ingredients are great for this purpose! These ingredients are known to be anti-inflammatory and healing enhancers. It upset sensitive stomachs so they should be taken with meals. Consult physician if you take blood thinner because there are possible interactions. I will update you with the results

7774b30a-914a-4ea2-87a9-e123617254db
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The size of the bottle and the quality is outstanding. It’s okay say to swallow and ordered on Wednesday and received my order quickly. This is my second or third bottle of querectin and when my husband started with sinus problems and a cough started doubling up the quecertin instead of once a day to twice a day and he was better in no time

d4f71279-da41-45e9-8c0a-bb32d3a8890e
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I take these before I eat or I can take it without a meal, no upset stomach from it. Its an extra boost for me, i do take many antihistamines but i have MCAS so this supplement gives me more protection. The bottle shipped fast, love how many are in the bottle/good price. You can take 1 or 2 a day, personal preference. Capsules are easy to swallow & doctors have recommended these for people healing from covid.

4d624d3d-f607-4138-9efe-d6753839220c
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Now foods is one of my fav brands. The quality is higher then a few other products I've tried, Better effect on blood flow and blood preassure. You might need two capsules twice a day in the cold season since you get around 800mg pr dose. In Summertime you might just need 1 capsules twice a day. If you have allergy then the same amount as in the winter. The antioxidant effect is that it's also natures natural antihistamine. It's great for immunity, circulation and athletic performerence. When you have stronger immune system, you will perform better.

3e3c08b3-ffd5-4600-ac02-dc766364f585
90a5fbd1-d08e-4a4f-bffa-b4e0e615dbec
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,255

I am having sinus and nasal blockage for about one year. been taking many different types of supplements, but this quercetin really can feel the effect in fighting the inflammation. I started to rinse out more mucus and phelgm from my nose and my nasal blockage is getting much better now. Nasal rinse and quercetin is a must for me now, you should give it a try if having acute sinus infections.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This went out of stock for quite some time!! Glad it's back and i quickly ordered a bigger bottle but didn't expect it to be so BIG. LoL~ This time the capsules do not smell as terrible (the artificial pineapple smell) as last bottle so I'm very happy. I believe the bromelain does help to ease my sinus.

553694f2-ce48-4135-8a89-afba3f93fe74
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I bought these quercetin and bromelain supplements after hearing about how it was good for joint health and histamine intolerance. The size is a little bigger than expected. It’s also supposed to help inflammation, respiratory and immune systems. I don’t know about the taste because these are just pills you swallow but the quality, ingredients and the benefits look really good.

e45d6ad8-d676-4ea0-90d7-8f9415e8bf87
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have Mast Cell issues post-Covid and Now’s Quercetin with Bromelain is a vital part in my toolkit to dampen the histamine assault in my lungs, brain and skin. Quercetin is a natural anti-histamine, combined with Bromelain which is a naturally occurring enzyme that works synergistically to break down histamine reactions within the body. Pill size is standard. High quality product, definitely recommend!