MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

benefit Healthy Vascular Function, eye, skin and joint. Balanced Immune Response. Pycnogenol® is a unique combination of proanthocyanidins obtained from the bark of the French maritime pine. As a potent natural scavenger of free radicals, Pycnogenol® helps to protect the body's tissues from oxidative stress and supports a healthy, balanced immune system response to normal metabolic stress. Through these mechanisms, Pycnogenol® helps to maintain vascular strength and function.

5633abc9-5d3b-457a-8c58-ca5c2fc85da6
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

NOW foods Pycnogenol - has one of the strongest antioxidant effects in the world. It exhibits the property of regulating the inflammatory response of the body and may reduce platelet aggregation by inhibiting the production of thromboxane. Pycnogenol is also a strong nitric oxide booster, which has a positive effect on the condition of the cardiovascular system. Thanks to this, it can regulate blood pressure and have a positive effect on blood vessels.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These Pycnogenol pills are skinny in size and thus very easy to swallow. They have no strange smells. And I enjoy that they come in a packaging that has some old-school cotton inside. I currently take two a day, and so far, I am feeling good about them. This brand is known for its quality of ingredients and its affordable price points. I am very likely to buy these same pills from this same brand but an even bigger bottle next time.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I've had a little high blood pressure since a few years ago, so I bought it because I was worried about edema or varicose veins. I usually eat grape seed extract, but sometimes I buy pycnogenol even if it's expensive. I am hope my blood vessels are strong.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
1,413

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This product I use for my dog who is 15. She has been on these for at least 6 months. Before taking these she could not get up the step in our family room and needed to be carried. Since talking these a lot of improvements, she is still not a spring chicken but this product has improved her quality of life.

I took Pycnogenol for Maintaining General Health as Pycnogenol, a standardized extract of the bark of the French P. pinaster, has been used worldwide as a herbal remedy, nutrition and supplemental food in many kinds of degenerative diseases. Bark extract of French P. pinaster has been reported to have cardio-vascular and cholesterol lowering benefits, the ability to enhance microcirculation by increasing capillary permeability, significant free radical scavenging activity against reactive oxygen and nitrogen species, the potential to regenerate the ascorbyl radical and to protect endogenous vitamin E and glutathione from oxidative stress, and the potential to protect erythrocytes in G6PD deficiency. It also protects the nerve cells against beta-amyloid, or glutamate induced toxicity, accelerates wound healing processes, reduces scar formation, decreases histamine release from mast cells, and inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokine actions. Anti-inflammatory effects in asthma patients and reduction of attention-deficit disorder and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms in children have been observed. Highly Recommended 👍👍👍

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I read a research that Pycnogenal,can help for melasma. Actually I take it every day with Vitamin C but it doesnt really see the significant result .But I will keep taking it, just to feel that Im trying to do something for melasma

de320f91-3457-455d-aa0a-ffd9c72e4da3
fdfabae7-f11b-443f-89d9-e0515a06e53e
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

It has a very good quality and size, All ingredients are well distributed written as mg , it has a good effect and potency on immune system. I think it's not acidic. Available for wide rande of age an has a good expiration date, package is excellent,