MD

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
27,908
Just great!

I absolutely love NOW Foods Plant Enzymes! They help my digestion so much and I don't have to worry about any tummy issues. They are also really easy to take and don't have any bad aftertaste. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has digestive issues or just wants a little extra help with their digestion.

6593fba2-4dfc-45de-af25-3640dac74f70
cade4969-60f9-45b0-85c7-d0aff014a8e1
dcb37fe2-310d-43b5-a5af-e9fb02cb7335
91059794-95a1-47f6-b52f-9ad09b683de7

I love these plant enzymes because they boost my digestion. I usually take them when I eat dairy and carb heavy foods. Given that they are plant enzymes they should be okay to take as often and as much as you like as they shouldn't interfere with or limit your own body's enzyme production. The enzymes provide additional digestive support in breaking down fatty (lipase) and milk based (lactase) foods, as well as carbs (amylase) and fiber (cellulase). They also support protein digestion with the help of protease, as well as the papain and bromelain enzymes, derived from papaya and pineapple. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This product really help with my digestion, I felt the difference in my stomach and gut, all my intestinal issues that came with age disappeared after this plant enzyme ingredient, great quality and composition, also has no taste! The package came really fast and well, always recommend IHerb for product’s with good quality.

59806a98-cb3a-402a-9cb9-99fc3d630d7e
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is the best supplement to improve digestion that you could possibly find. The benefits from tanking it starts showing after 3 days or so. It really helps with stomach discomfort like gastric reflux and belching. The ingredients are act as regulators of stomach acidity and with better digestion you improve your overall gut health. It`s really a great quality enzyme with no taste and very helpful to improve intestinal function. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These digestive enzymes are really good. I have really noticed a difference in my stools after using them. I take them with each meal and they really help. I found they especially help when eating a lot of raw foods. I would recommend these to others. Just need to be cautious if you are on certain medications. They seem to help my stomach and intestine health.

Posted on May 31, 2022

If you use digestive enzymes constantly because of some health issues like me and make a thorough check for alternatives you will end up with a handful of choices, this one surely will be one. Cause of quality provided with one of the most affordable price. Some find it not so strong and have to take more that is true but for foods that is hard to digest which is not an everyday phenomenon. So I prefer a milder one that causes no issues to my gastrointestinal tract.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality, easy to digest, excellent combination of ingredients, good quantity of tablets, size of tablets is easy to swallow, great supplement to use to improve the natural immune system, supportive anti-oxxidant, excellent for proper digestion, needs to be taken daily, a trustworthy brand, well packaged in plastic jar, high potency, gentle in the stomach

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I took these easy to swollow enzymes 2 times a day (with Lunch and dinner) for 5-days and everything came out in bulks. So the next week I took one every other day (with dinner) once daily and everything was still coming out in bulks so this week I took 1 every three days (with dinner) and I don't have to tell you that I'm still regular. Now that my bowel is moving in the right direction maybe I'll just do one Cap. once weekly and see what happens. But these things work better than any stool softener or laxative I've ever used. Amazing!!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is a great all purpose supplement for everyday use. Just one capsule before, during or after a meal makes it easy for me to eat whatever I want without worrying about indigestion lasting into the night. I have been using this product for a few years now, and I always keep some on hand in the house, and in my pocket when going out to eat.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Oh my gosh, this is amazing. I've given it to my dog during debilitating muscle wasting in his senior years. It really helped him. I've taken this just to digest my food, reduce stomach bloating and heartburn issues. It works fast and I notice a huge difference when I do not take this.