MD

Based on 7,891 Ratings
6,998
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

A famous doctor on the internet that I trust who is in his middle 60's but looks 40's, takes this daily in his regimen. My hubs and I started this and we can tell a difference!! Energy, mood and regularity. We did go through a little detox after about 10 days. To be expected if it really works. The quality is high or I don't think we would have these positive effects. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has my similar symptoms.It good ingredient and composition.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,837

A friend of mine introduced me to Pau D'arco about 2 years ago. I take it daily and have experienced it's many benefits. Since then I have noticed a boost in my energy level, a reduction in the inflammation of my feet and ankles at night and less flare ups from my eczema. This is truly a Quality Supplement that has improved my overall health!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

My partner does not go a day without these capsules! Is an absolute godsend for her UTI/bladder issues. Has helped her so much she even sings a song about it each time when taking each night in tribute to Pau D'Arco (hopefully this says more about the product than us)

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It is perfect against colds, parasites, candida and many others. Immunomodulator, with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties perfect for people with Hashimoto's and autoimmune diseases, as I am. Perfect for children and pets, both nice skin and healthy appearance. I always carry it with me on vacation and I take shock doses at the beginning to cross everything. I keep the packaging at home and take it prophylactically.

Kati
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
1,253

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great product and quality for immunity! I’m incorporating this supplement in my diet daily as it helps with my sinuses. Definitely saw a great improvement in my morning routine as I don’t sneeze as much in the morning. Will continue to repurchase as it has helped me so greatly

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This product seems to have helped my Candida, it has improved since consuming it is said to be Anti bacterial, Anti fungal & Anti microbial. This supplement is of a good quality, the package and ingredient are amazing and benefit your overall health and diet. The supplement doesn't have a bad taste and it is easy to swallow.