MD

6,183

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,756

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Well I bought this oil for my hair, I do not recommend if you have extreme hair loss due to stress, maybe its too soon for me to use oil. I bought it because Ive had telogen effluvium for 2 months and grieving. It smells great! I usually boil rosemary myself but was looking for oil. I could not find any rosemary oil in stores these past few months! thankful iherb was here and shipped quick! Smells very strong oooh in a good way though, rosemary is great to lighten up your mood I swear by it. When I spray myself before bed I have great dreams. It's also great if your muscles are sore or go to the gym often and on your feet all day at work like me. This rosemary costs a few dollars more because its organic, and soo worth it. ONE DROP IS GOOD ENOUGH please like if my review was helpful, I love honest reviews.

a27fbcbc-4601-4607-a2c2-a6bc01c38775
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Rosemary oil..get it? Good for ur mind and hair. I got these for my sisters but I use another brand but its the same endgame. No buts just get this. My hair is healthier than ever. I use rosemary oil 20mins before i shampoo my hair n just massage press it in to my scalp. In the shower i use shampoo brush to help with penetrate the oil more. I love it

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I use this on my scalp along with Jamaican black castor oil. It helps immensely the hair from falling out - I researched this and it does work. Also, add about 20+ drops to your shampoo and it will work too. Just make sure you shake the bottle of the shampoo before using.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

use it to add into my shampoo for hair growth. have been stocking up for my whole family. can see baby hair growing. packaging comes in bubble wrapped. scent is not too over powering.

d06b2b68-881e-4fe8-a5d1-73782e4e3681
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I have used Now Rosemary for years. I've suffer from chemical sensitivities I'm lucky that there are a few essential oils that I can tolerate one being Rosemary which I love. In the past year I also found out after losing a lot of my hair to an illness that Rosemary can also help stimulate the grow of your hair. I mix several drops with a carrier oil and sometimes put in a drop or two of peppermint essential oil massage several times a week. For now anyway it is stopped my hair from falling out. My hairdresser is passed on the information to other clients. Mind you it's not an overnight process you have to stick with it. Probably took me several weeks for my hair to stop falling out. For me so far it's been a win-win since I love the scent anyway.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I love NOW’s essential oil’s. The scent is the way they should smell. The quality is awesome for the size and price. I use it in my hair oil treatments and all of my products are organic and are NOW oil’s and essential oil’s. Definitely recommend and will most definitely buy again

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

When I want to use essensial oils for topical applications I buy organic oils, because the oils are very concentrated, and so as all the other substances in the plant (like pesticides and herbisides). when I buy oils to use in a diffuser, I use conventional oils because they are cheaper. this specific oil seem to be very good in quality.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022