MD

7,139
1,165
JennySavina
Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Excellent product! Perfect for daily oral care

I'm really in love with this product. Having a complex history with regular exacerbation of tonsillitis and pharyngitis, as well as esophagitis, OralBiotic helps me reduce my symptoms and my throat feels much better. Absolutely effective to improve the quality of daily oral care and the price corresponds to the qualitative composition. I also like the taste and scent because it's unobtrusive; comfortable tablets size to frequent use. I found a lot of benefits from this product and recommend it to all my friends and family.

4431ae7b-9e21-4c96-96e5-0492ff06371b

it's a must have.. b4 i had this, i used to have smelly breath no matter how often i brush my teeth, gargle salt water, anti-bac mouthwash, baking soda, apple cider wash, it all worked but just for a short time after i did it and i don't even have any tooth decay for i go for regular check-up, but when i had this, my first purchase so far, it worked. really worked. u will notice the difference from the very first tablet you'll take.. and in the morning, not that smelly anymore.. i take a few out to another small ziplock the keep the bottle in a ziplock coz it's not airtight.. i guess should improve the bottle to make it airtight..

fe61cb52-3dc2-433e-bd1e-1fbf2a23a14b
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I suffer from bad breath and when I wake up it’s terrible. It makes me so sad. Self esteem is low. I just brushed my teeth and scraped my tongue and took two of these pills as they are dissolving I smell nothing. I did a breath check with my daughter cause she is honest. She said she couldn’t smell my breath at all. I am going to stock these and I also got some chylrophil I’m going to start on that tomorrow and pray that my breath maintains no smell at all.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Please read full thing as it might help your child or autistic adult. I bought this for my husband and periodontal disease, but I started giving it to my autistic son for preventative measures because he doesn't let me brush his teeth very well, as he has extreme sensitivity issues. Anyways I noticed nondifference in helping oral hygiene, BUT for some reason it has GREATLY HELPED my sons irritability issues. There use to be very few days within a month that he was calm, NOW honestly I think he has had maybe 1 or 2 irritable days within a month. MIRACULOUS! I read somewhere that this bacterium is present in great quantities when we are born and has beneficial impacts. Please try on your autistic child or adult and if possible mention me in a review saying #autismprobiotic so I know after one month if it started working for your child as it would make me so happy if this works for you as well. ALSO, this product tastes like candy and is readily eaten.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,009

This is a game changer for those who deal with breath issues. I have great oral hygiene and do everything possible but it sadly was still an issue no matter what I tried. This has made a huge difference and it’s no longer something I’m embarrassed about! 100% will be using this forever.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Really nice oral probiotics. They taste good and are easly to use. You get a lot of quality, I somewhat think that the package size could be larger. PS: don’t forget to store them in fridge after you open them, as that’s the only was for them to keep effective.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

gREAT PRICE - with the most effective ingredient. the K12blis ingredient is a superstrength good bacteria and helps keep your oral health in balance - essential for overall good health. You just need a week or so of using it to establish the good biome and then take one every few days for maintenace. Put under tongue just before going to sleep and it will dissolve slowly and spread the K12 .

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this for my husband with a hope that his mouth smell will be better. And it does! Before using it, he also farts a lot with a horrible smell 😥 However, I found that he rarely farts recently (thanks God!). I believe that it thanks to this one! I'll surely repurchase it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I buy it because the good reviews. Easy to use. Pleasant smell. Feel good in the throat. Hope it helps my chronic sore throat. Delivery faster than expected.

fc3e8e32-13e8-4a8a-8138-83dc33e90bf5
5a097d42-01d1-44b9-a77f-afb8679a340a
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
2,936

Often, bad breath is not only a problem with the gastrointestinal tract, but also the presence of pathogenic bacteria in the oral cavity. This product helps to cope with bad breath, and also helps to speed up the healing process of the oral mucosa.