MD

Based on 5,609 Ratings
4,533
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
¡Excelente!

Yeast flakes is a superfood that can improve diet deficiencies and has a benefits on overall health (no matter the age), the brand has good quality of their ingredients and a clean composition, it has good size and u can mix it with smoothies to add antioxidants, it has no taste Unfortunately i didnt receive my package, but i have previously used the product, i truly recommend it :)

697214ed-8b54-460e-96d0-f086606397ed
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I'm a vegetarian, living in Mexico where many supplements are not available on the local market or through mega-giant retailers. Thank you, iHerb, for making Now's Nutritional Yeast Flakes available. This is a tasty superfood that I've missed for so long. These flakes are great quality and taste good. The bottle is about 1/3 too large for the contents, and a bit wasteful but I'm very happy to have this product. A bonus is that my cat loves it too.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 14, 2022

Like this seasoning so much and use it for cooking almost all dishes. Cheese this taste can be called with a stretch, rather it is something tender saline-creamy to taste. Seasoning is a great addition to any vegetable dishes, dishes from meat and fish. Dishes of Italian cuisine from this thing only benefit the same. For now whole family loves that. Great quality seasoning, I'll definitely buy it again and not once.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I LOVE this nutritional yeast. I use it on scrambled tofu with peppers and onions and on popcorn. It has a fine powdered texture and a cheesy taste that I really enjoy. It is loaded with B Vitamins and is healthier than real cheese which has saturated fats. Two heaping tablespoons are only 60 calories. WOW! The potassium in this is 320mg and the sodium is only 5mg. per serving. I feel great choosing this over cheese. I will always be a loyal customer for as long as they carry this product. If this review was helpful to you in any way, please let me know by clicking on helpful.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I love how affordable this is and even though the container is not full, it really lasted me for a long time. I’m also so happy that iherb sells nutritional yeast because it is very expensive to purchase in Singapore and they usually come in small quantity. Since changing to a vegan diet, a lot of savoury recipes that i find online call for this. I also love adding it to my chips with a little bit of salt, makes it taste more tasty.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This product is both delicious and cost effective. Nutritional yeast has this delicate cheesy taste that isn't overbearing, while providing me with proteins and B vitamins. I love that it's an easy vegan way of seasoning dishes and snacks, while providing interesting key nutrients. The flakey texture gives an additional crunch that I enjoy. I put it on top of everything!!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

As a vegan, I love nutritional yeast and when I buy this I use it in nearly every recipe I can, whether I make a sauce or just sprinkle it over pasta like parmesan cheese. Nutritional yeast like this has a lot of healthy vitamins and packs a lot of flavor while still being good for you.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love this superfood - nutritional yeast. I learned about it from Dr.Berg videos and bought for the natural B group vitamins. This is good for using in baking and I like to blend it with cashews as a dairy-free cheese alternative. It contains vitamin B12 which is harder to find in vegan foods. This can really be beneficial for vegans and people who are dairy-free with a taste somewhat similar to cheese but not super strong and smelly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

First of all a source of vitamin b 12, a cheese alternative and adds extra protein. My favorite way to use it is on roasted potatoes, salads, sprinkle on pasta as a Parmesan alternative or my top favorite is making a tahini pasta sauce with it. Recipe for the sauce: spoonful of tahini, spoonful of nutritional yeast, squeeze of lemon juice, some water (to thin out) salt, black-pepper and oregano.