MD

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Bang for the buck!!

I was looking for the normal fish oil Omega 3 softgels but doing some research i got to know that the lower u go in the food chain the better potency u can get out a product. So that’s why i bought the krill oil and i am happy to report that it’s a really good product. It has a very dark colour which shows that it is of good quality and most importantly it doesn’t have the oily after taste at all. The only negative is that if you want to get the most recommended value of DHA and EPA you might have to take two softgels every day.

c1eccd9b-bc28-43ab-a0f3-3bf413b636f8
d91e9a87-38fc-4708-a060-da0aafd257c6

Got this for my mom who has several ailments due to prediabetic (which reduced her kidney's function). It doesn't work alone because I arranged lots of anti-inflammatory supplements to alleviate the inflammation. The most obvious change she had from ingesting them consistently is less pain from gout and noticeable lighter skin.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've found that 2 bottles of 60 softgels are cheaper than 1 bottle of 120. The softgels are huge and brown but I don't have any difficulties with swallowing. It's my first experience with Krill oil, I used Cod liver oil before. EPA 135 mg, DHA 60 mg, Astaxanthin 260 mcg. Hope it really has high bioavailability.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

it's a slightly big gel cap. i suppose i should alternate between krill oil and a normal omega 3 supplement. im currently trying a combo of meds and supplements to help improve my cat's health condition. she's 18 and was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (due to years of dry kibbles diet) and cardiomyopathy. omega supposedly helps with heart health as well. so this is part of her supplement regimen.

96dd21cb-b2f1-4d6b-8d26-21c5a6f5229e
5ed80a33-1292-4037-b285-675e695645c6
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great supplement. Apparently krill oil has higher absorption in the body than other types of fish oils, not to mention that it contains astaxanthin, one of the most ( if not the most ) powerful antioxidants there are. I take this krill oil alternatively with cod liver oil and fish oil ( also from NOW FOODS brand ) during the week to reap all the benefits. This krill oil has only a faint seafood smell when you first open the bottle but that quickly disappears with regular use. The softgels are big but very easy to swallow with zero fish aftertaste. NOW FOODS has the highest manufacturing standards, I trust this brand, they always offer excellent quality and clean ingredients. Rest assured you're getting the best. My order arrived on time and well packaged. iHerb as always the best.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My hubby & myself had been taking this krill oil for a couple of years at least. We switch from fish oil to this. Quality is good as it helps with our knee cap pain w/o the toxic ingredients like mercury found in fish oil. Now we are only taking 1-2 capsules everyday for maintenance. Our bottle is always kept in the fridge for freshness since we are in a hot & humid country all year round. Hope it helps… Thank you.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My hubby & myself had been taking this krill oil for a couple of years at least. We switch from fish oil to this. It helps with our knee cap pain w/o the mercury found in fish oil. So far the quality for this brand is good for us as it works. Now we are only taking 1-2 capsules everyday for maintenance. We will continue with this since the ingredients benefits us for heart/brains/kneecap etcs etcs. Our bottle is always kept in the fridge for freshness since we are in a hot & humid country all year round. This round of purchases is for my aunt in her almost 60, got some knee cap pain lately. Hope it helps…. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Krill oil is the best quality. 1000mg is an ideal density. Previously bought 750mg (taking 2 too much; taking 1 not enough). For this brand, 1 is just good enough. This gel capsule is very dry and not sticky with each other. As an supplement krill oil is highly recommended and NOW Foods is a good brand though. Will be back when need to repurchase. By the way delivery is extremely fast... can't believe it. Even better than visiting a drug store.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

It seems to be the best source of Omega-3 on the market. On top of that is contains Astaxanthin and other important ingredients, so you don't have to buy them separately. The pills are on the large side, but cause zero issue due to that fact. Overall quality of the product is superb. Highly recommended for the regular use.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great IHerb apps, helps you to track your order. Reasonable price as compared to our local pharmacy. Will recommend friends and family on this IHerb.

5a816665-b859-4f1e-8eb9-17a9c898eb22