MD
Based on 1,139 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,139 Ratings
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Thank you IHerb! This is a great clean product by a great company. Detox and support for the entire system. Just don't drink it too late. It's an energizing drink and regenerating drink for the morning and the afternoon. Don't drink too much at once, moderation in everything, 3 grams p/d day is said to be a good amount. With patience the body regenerates completely and in the meantime, you feel great.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have read good comments on this MSM powder from Blogs and then I tried this. I m taking this with vitamin C powder together. I feel my body gets more lighter and I will observe if there s some good improvement on joints that I have some issues with. I recommend this one due to the good quality and good price!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I like this brand and trust it, I bough two of it and using it, I see good results in my nails and pain of my joints, maybe the hair is falling less now but I'm taking it only for a month or a bit more, will see how it goes after 5 or 6 months.

Research shows that including this in your diet may be helpful in reducing joint and knee pain, lowering the effect of inflammation, improving skin health, decreasing allergy symptoms and speeding recovery after exercise. Additionally, some evidence suggests that MSM can boost the immune system and may have cancer-fighting properties. It typically safe when people take it at normal dosages of around 3 g per day. MSM may be worth trying for those looking for a natural alternative for arthritis pain, post-exercise soreness, seasonal allergies, or rosacea.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Great product! Laboratory studies have found that MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Sulfur, which is a major component of MSM, plays an important role in making collagen and glucosamine, both of which are vital for healthy bones and joints, and in the production of immunoglobulins, which help your immune system.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I usually add this to my Inositol also in powdered form and powdered hydrolyzate collagen in water with some powdered fruit juice to drink at night. Quality good,an being in powdered form, no other unwanted ingredient or composition in it. The packaging in the bottle is much larger than the actual content, so that it is harder to scoop out the powder with a short measuring spoon. Almost tasteless. I take this as a supplement for Sufur which is quite deficient in ordinary diet.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product! Laboratory studies have found that MSM has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Sulphur, which is a major component of MSM, plays an important role in making collagen and glucosamine, both of which are vital for healthy bones and joints, and in the production of immunoglobulins, which help your immune system.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I ordered this for my father. He needed a joint remedy without the side effects on his stomach and this supplement fits according to all studies. Large package is very profitable. Who is of advanced age. The deficiency is the bitter taste. Quality ingredients. The jar is very large. This supplement is also suitable for athletes.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

i use it to support my liver. it s the second bottle i bought from iherb it s big and last for long time .since I take this supplement my skin and hair look healthy and my skin color looks United as I had dark spots before using MSM.i recommend it to make skin glowy and detoxify body from toxins.

Posted on May 22, 2022

After reading up on all the benefits MSM provides as an anti inflammatory dietary supplement I started taking it for health benefits and saw significant improvement in my hair growth aswell. I take it along with vitamin c powder, which helps in absorption of MSM in the system. The packaging and quality is superb.