MD

Based on 7,178 Ratings
5,636
1,027
Posted on May 22, 2022

This supplement is a good quality product. The turmeric could be tasted when you consume it. Milk thistle is also good for detox. Great ingredients, very helpful when I feel too tired or often sleep late, I will consume this supplement. It brings benefit to me personally. The size is great. One of my fav product.

8ee000c8-9bca-41de-abb1-d8d97ebc3ee2
90ee7a12-d22f-415a-a45e-423861be15a7
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Can't live without Milk Thistle especially from Now Food! Easy to take, great immediate effect, amazing quality! As I take some medication regularly, I'm worried about my liver. This completely helps my concern removed. Easy size and no taste to swallow as well. haha The mandatory supplement for my life!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This great quality product works for my daughter. She take strong pain meds and her urine use to so dense. This milk thistle clears up her urine. I am very impressed. I read that it detox the liver. Great ingredients in it like dandelion which helps with absorption. It worth trying. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements. Pill size is easy to swallow .

I have lost 18 pounds since Thanksgiving with the help of Now Milk Thistle. Liver fat is used first when intermittent fasting, and the Silymarin in Milk Thistle stimulates that process. I used to massage my liver at night because it seemed to help with discomfort, but I realized the other night I had not done that for weeks now. Related shoulder area pain is also gone. I'm a believer now...an excellent product I intend to use from now on.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I have been taking this for a years. The quality is good, the milk thistle ingredient helps me alot for my liver. The pill size is not too big, so it is not hard to swallow. I like this product as it makes me feeling good every day. I will try to get more of this again.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

This product is great for keeping my liver cleansed and the addition of Turmeric helps keep my pain issues in check. i initially ordered this when I had high cholesterol and this really helped things. I will continue to take this as it is a good general health supplement with lots of benefits.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very useful product especially for liver support. I use it because i had hepatitis C and my doctor highly recommended it to me. Best supplement for people who use too much alcohol or different pills. Best for liver and the whole organism detox as well. Small size capsules without any taste

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I take Silymarin for improvement of liver/gallbladder function. It's been a short time, but it seems to have some effect. The dose is convenient, and capsules are easy to take. The smell could be weaker, it is somewhat nauseating. The package is nice. This is the first time I take it, so can;t compare the quality.