MD

alexphd
Posted on Dec 9, 2021
High Absorption Calcium and More!

A good combination of calcium, magnesium, D3 and Zinc in one tablet. She requested a calcium supplement, so I got her this. As a vegetarian, she can still get 1000iu of sun-shine vitamin (D3) (3 tablets) without the gelatin content. The calcium in this formulation is absorbed easier (with or without food, eg. you can take it before bedtime) than the calcium in carbonate form (which has to be taken WITH food). Particularly women, you're at greater risk of osteoporosis - don't start too late in protecting your bone mass. Next, magnesium. It also helps with sleep, relaxation, heart health on top of being a common supplement for bone health (a small amount of magnesium is found in the bones and teeth; calcium made up to 99%). An important mineral playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body, magnesium can be easily obtained from food - particularly, from green leafy vegetables, nuts and whole grains. Oh, you don't eat much vegetables? Then supplement it. Lastly, zinc, an important immune/antioxidant mineral is added to aid in bone regeneration. Enuf said!

9e23749f-9293-49ef-894b-dbaaf58e61e1

Great supplement for healthy body and mind. It became my and my boyfriend's daily routine to take these (have been through a few bottles already). Perfect combo of Magnesium and Calcium.. Support bone health and nerve system - helps so much with muscle cramping at night time. Large quantity package and very affordable. I will keep on repurchasing. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

a34c6110-d05b-4e77-8e4c-f775a51b133f
bdd23dc6-cc8d-4e92-ac47-9cbb6e2cb984
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is the best vitamin I've ever tried. My energy levels have been up and my mood has been improved a lot. This supplement seems to have something special to it that normal vitamins don't have. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an easy way to improve their health, vitality, and happiness!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The only thing I would say is that John Doe needs to work on his skills. He has a very good idea, but the words he uses sometimes have no meaning. Sometimes you feel like it's not meaningful to the reader, because of his writing style. But overall he is a talented guy and I always enjoy working with him!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Magnesium and calcium is a very good combination & it really benefits the bones. As we age we need to take it along with other supplements to improve our quality of life. The size of the capsules are not too big and easy to consume. Now foods is a trusted brand that uses high quality and premium ingredients. Iherb really is efficient and packed and shipped the products with such haste. Will definitely buy again.

be5baac8-79bf-48d7-9931-03c62e1b9bdf
13923364-f4a8-4db4-a62d-c16b1981eb93
f50400cf-deb1-4e5f-8e09-8f8d36202585
Posted on May 9, 2022

Calcium-magnesium-zinc supplements may offer a host of benefits. While research on the combined supplement is lacking, studies on the individual minerals are clear and well established. Keep in mind that calcium is consistently linked to only one of the benefits described below — bone health. Yet, research is ongoing, and taking it alongside zinc and magnesium is perfectly safe.

f0373d36-ba43-47e3-b974-002ac5fac9ad
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My personal favorite Magnesium. I had really hard time to shut down my brain and have a quality night sleep. Now for the first time in years I don't wake up more tired than when I went to bed. The tablets are a little bit big but not hard to swallow. Will purchase them again and again.

64a01e06-475e-4e6f-aa3a-1e265f21c4d3
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This supplement is very popular because it has a very important role in maintaining the body's bone mass. This is especially important for women of climatic age. The role of vitamin D and zinc in this supplement is very important. I regularly buy this supplement because I trust the NOW company, and I really like the ingredients in this supplement. I believe that all supplements and vitamins of the NOW company are of high quality. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love this product very much for its effectiveness.This product is especially necessary for post-climatic women to maintain the skeletal system.Very useful for heart problems.it help me for good sleep.Zink end vitamin D help for good digestibility calcium. I love NOW food.All product have a high quality.Magnesium,Calcium,Zinc end Vitamin D contained in the composition complement each other and provide high efficiency.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This one definitely effective, when I really have a deficiency of magnesium. I am always low on Calcium - this is the fact, cause I'm a vegan. Magnesium - most of the time I'm good. Taking it when the level is low. I take it before going to bed daily, during 1 month. Then I take a break. If taking for too long - I get acne. So, make sure to do a blood test before taking, cause you shouldn't take just because other do or it helped your friend.