MD

1,407
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
1,895

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I feel like I'm getting stronger and healthier. The energy is great and the stamina has improved significantly. I definitely feel the boost in my strength, stamina, and durability...I've had to take it twice daily (2 caps 3x per day) since starting but have noticed a significant difference in the time between

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
3,298

This vitamin is very nutritional and helps me improve my brain function and enhance my quality of life. It also makes me feel strong and energized at times. I've noticed a great improvement in my overall well-being as well. I took one tablet every day, which helped settle down my anxiety and make it easier on me to be around people.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,354

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and I feel like I have much more energy, stamina, stamina and motivation. It has improved my mood, sleeping quality and increased my efficiency in the gym. This product is an excellent supplement to increase your reach on the market. I recommend trying it if you want to boost your performance in the gym or at work.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

It’s a great supplement made me better and makes me loose weight it’s not taste good but it’s an extra ordinary anti oxidant-by any way keep taking it makes Deffens also it’s a very high quality the size is enough good anti oxidant the ingredients is great the package is enough antioxidant is good

034c0767-c63b-4de3-bba0-10cb46560658
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I've been taking the pills for three months (however I'm not very consistent with it). I've noticed that my periods are alot more regular now..I've heard that maca can help with weight gain hence why I started taking it..I've noticed no changes in my weight but overall I have more energy throughout the day!

d9541ba2-137f-46ae-baf1-3fbe57fb99ba

This natural remedy has truly magical properties, it quickly returned to my vitality, strength, and excellent mood! I feel younger. I noticed the freshness and skin tightness. Clarity of thoughts, creative ideas. S.. drive has returned, the quality of s.. has improved. She offered her husband to try this miracle remedy. I noticed that he was not so tired after a working day, with a cheerful mood. He began a calm, healthy sleep. But the main thing is not to drink poppy 4 hours before bedtime, it will be difficult to fall asleep, it has a strong tonic effect. And be sure to drink a large amount of clean water. If my review turned out to be useful, click "YES"

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
3,247

I've used this vitamin for years, and I wouldn't even know it if it weren't in my pocket. It's a product that works as advertised and has made an impact on my life, both personally and professionally. It works hard for you when you need it the most.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Ordered Maca several times already. This time decided to to increase the dosage (taking 3 capsules a day), so bigger amount of pills is needed. Works for me well, provides more energy. Also it is a good adaptogen (I am having issues with adrenal glands and thyroid). Of course, I am taking a number of other supplements: tyrosine, iodine, rhodiola, multivitamins, vitamin D3, probiotics, selenium, vitamin C, magnesium, sometimes ferments

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Form the best brand for supplements, NOW! It packs high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells and to help keep your metabolism on track. Its big doses of potassium help digestion and make muscles happy. Maca is also rich in calcium, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. If you like my comment, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The capsule isolates the strong, unpleasant aftertaste of the maca root so this one is the perfect choice. I took three capsules a day and it really works. Just a reminder don’t take it too late in the evening or you will become insomnia and experience high heartbeat rate