MD

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
REALLY effective - approved by Mom :)

My mom checked her vitamin D levels before and after using this product. Her blood tests showed a much higher level after using this product, which shows that it really works. A dietary advisor once told me that Vit D is absorbed when taken with some fat, so this oil formula is perfect, in contrast to dry pills. I keep it on a kitchen table and dripmstraigjt to my mouth during meals (contactless of course ;)

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Excellent vitamin D-3 in liquid form. Each drop contains 100 IU of vitamin D. I usually take 4-5 drops a day. The main task of vitamin D is to ensure the health and development of bones and teeth by regulating the level of calcium in the body. In addition, vitamin D promotes the conduction of excitation impulses through nerve fibers, increases immunity, and participates in the regulation of blood pressure. Vitamin D is also essential for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and kidneys. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

way better than the one from chillife. You can actually see that it is oily....I used to give vitamin C and D to my small children combined, so they would take the vitamin D. The one from childlife is really sweet, but this one, from Now, it is not and it is gross, so when I combined it with childlife vitamina C, I could see how thick it is, how oily. I for one belive to be more effective.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Highly highly recommend. It's really tasty as a start, super easy to use and the fact that it's a liquid form makes it easily absorbable. Great when you're deficient in vitamin D and you need to fix your levels fast. Plus we love the NOW brand. Most of our supplements are from them. Good quality, good prices, great selection of products.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is another nice brand that l discovered and started using it and it is really very good because it came in a liquid form, lt has a very good quality with a lot of good ingredients in it, helps in the immune system and strong bones and calcium absorption. The size of the bottle is very nice easy to carry about were ever you go and it does not have any side effect or deficiency as a result of taking it rather it helps a lot during the winter period as it helps also to get the vitamin that we get from sun light. l like this brand because my children l give them and the like the taste because is pleasant and easy to swallow. l will surely order for another one. Please if you find my review helpful please give me a thumbs up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This vitamin D3 liquid very helpful for kids who still can't swallow softgel. I give my kids 6-8 drops everyday. 1 drop equal to 100iu. It depend how old is the kid, so you can adjust the dosage as we can absorb vitamin d3 from the sun too. Very good for health bone and immune.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I decided to try NOW brand liquid vitamin D-3 because I needed to take a vitamin D supplement and I didn't want to take something that had a lot of unnecessary added ingredients. This meets that requirement. It is simple to take- the eye dropper works great for portion control. It has not taste whatsoever.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great packaging, I chose the liquid formula for faster absorption. Helps to strengthen bones and improves absorption of calcium. I tend to avoid being out under the sun so this is a great alternative for Vit D3.

167e5207-2f3a-455b-bf58-bccf038ece63
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It is great, my son is taking this and doesn't have the alergies that other vitamin d in drops gave him, I love the product and the perfect size

9cbc86fd-d339-40b4-80f1-dcb52265f59a
Posted on May 27, 2022

I use liquid Vitamin D-3 in my raw cat food to assist with the absorption of calcium especially for lactating Mums and young kittens that are just starting to eat. The dropper makes dosing really easy :)