MD
Based on 1,018 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,018 Ratings
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok. I received the item soon. The quality is very good. The quantity is suitable. The ingredients are excellent. It was very well packed. The dose is adjusted. The effect is good. It helps the immune system. The taste is adequate. This is the size of the family. Flaws are fine. Folic acid, energy, niacin flush, potency, nervous system, metabolism are very good. I am happy.

99c2fd17-247b-44f0-be6d-e533c830d9fb
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It reminds me of cough syrup, but I tolerate it just fine. I needed a vegan option. I'm thankful that this one was available. The local stores no longer carry and I need to use this from time to time. I already recommended to a loved one in a similar situation.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This liquid formula of B-complex with over 2000mcg of B12 per serving is an excellent natural pick me up. To maximize absorption keep it in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes and let the B12 absorb through your mucous membranes as opposed to just swallowing and having potentially diminished gut absorption.

I have bought this item several times already and it is now my favorite brand. I only wish that it came in a larger bottle. I actually feel a difference in my (low) energy level when I forget or don't have time to take it. I LOVE the flavor. Just be aware that this can stain if it gets on to clothing.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

First time using liquid b12 and this brand was recommended to me by a friend. I am happy with my purchase overall; it is great quality and works well for me so far. The large bottle size lasts a long time as you only take a 1/4 teaspoon a day. The taste is not bad but does take time to get used to.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Love this product! It has been a staple for our family and for my one son in particular and has helped solve something that would be a health issue without it. NOW brand is a brand I would definitely recommend. Their products are done with excellence. This product has been powerfully effective! I really like the bottle size because it lasts for the time we need it. This is a product we buy over and over again.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought it a short time ago, so I haven't been using it for a long time. At the moment I am satisfied with the product. A product with a quality and a price that beats any competition. Satisfied with the products on iherb and the services offered by iherb. Prompt and fast delivery.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I found this product get out of stock quite often so I prefer to get a bigger size. In terms of ingredients, I like how it has mainly B12 yet other vitamin B are also there so it's a good source of vit B+. I usually make Glutathione by myself with Vit B in it, its liquid form does help me a lot in mixing with other ingredients. In terms of taste, I can't say it tastes good after all we know this is Vit B and it has strong taste, but it is totally acceptable. I do recommend this product!