MD

djagi
Posted on May 18, 2022

Tyrosine is called the "mood hormone" because it is involved in the production of melanin, dopamine and norepinephrine. The lack of tyrosine in the body affects the level of norepinephrine and leads to depression. Tyrosine is important for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands, the pituitary gland of the thyroid gland. It is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

L-Tyrosine is extremely essential for the body since it helps the body produce enzymes, thyroid hormones, and skin pigment melanin. Moreover, it facilitates the body produce neurotransmitters that helps nerve cells communicate. Tyrosine is particularly important in the production of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Research has also proved that taking tyrosine might improve mental performance, usually under stressful conditions. This powdered formula supplements a 350-mg of tyrosine in a free form per teaspoon, taking this twice a day is enough to provide incredible health benefits.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I use this in my Pre workout drink. It gives me energy but also helps with mood and anxiety. I’ve added some to my husbands water and notice it helps with his work stress. It is a bit gritty but the benefits outweigh that. It is a high quality powder for sure.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I bought this l-tyrosine (amino acid) powder for my wife who was suffering from depression. She opted for Rx meds instead. So I started taking a little scoop with my evening vitamin drink. The first-time effect of the amino was great: It literally made me smile. I felt very good. I still take it in the evenings.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

In a recent study, tyrosine (100 and 200 mg per kg of body weight were used 15 minutes prior to challenge) significantly improved memory-dependant performance. Tyrosine has been found to minimize or reverse stress-induced performance decrement by increasing depleted pools of brain norepinephrine

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I’ve read alot of reviews suggests to take L-Tyrosine with 5-HTP for good results so i’ll give it a try and see

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I use 1,000mg of L-tyrosine daily combined with bladderwrack for my under-active thyroid. Taking huge pills no more! Just mix in water or your favorite beverage.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I take this for thyroid support. It dissolves easily in a glass of water and has a slightly tart flavor. By far the best value compared with capsule form.