MD

4.6
Based on 2,173 Ratings
1,687
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Now l theanine is a great quality supplement for anxiety and stress and the ingredients are extracted from green tea. This version is to be taken with food. Even the scientific journal Nature has published research how the combination of Caffeine and l theanine helps people with ADHD have a cool calm focus as a benefit. There is no smell and taste to the capsules. I have been using this since 2015 and it has always helped. My fitbit shows a lower heart rate in the hours after I take this. L theanihas a half life of 90 minutes so you would have to take another capsule in about three hours. Suitable for Vegetarian diet.

08a71237-68ff-4951-aab3-d9320a1b6f8f
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I am a professional athlete, Greco-Roman wrestler, multiple champion of Armenia, prize-winner of Europe. The benefit is felt by l-theanine helps me train, cope with stress and prepare for competitions. The quality is good, I've tried different l-thianines, but I liked NOW's L-theanine better. The parcel is delivered very quickly, good packaging.

00fa8b25-74f6-4ca6-8da8-13bc754d1205
00304ecd-97c7-4961-8ff4-f008e3aa8db9

I've been using NOW Foods L-Theanine for a few weeks now and I'm really impressed with the results. I'm a very anxious person and this product has helped me tremendously. I don't feel as stressed out and my mind is much more clear. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with anxiety or stress.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

First time getting l-theanine. First of all, it smells like green tea ! Im surprised. And it looks like there are green tea powder in the capsules. Hope this benefits me as i've been looking for vitamins to help me relax. Packaging is small and it's a cute lil sized bottle.

145f1845-baa1-4c87-a847-729bc5883bf5
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love this product, especially when I am very stressed or anxious, I have a very nervous job and this amino acid helps me cope with this stress, I take it quite often as it is written on the package. It is definitely relaxing and stress relieving. Very pleased with the natural composition and its harmlessness. It relaxes not only your mind and brain and all your muscles, which is very helpful for hard physical work. One of the most important effects of this drug is improvement of concentration, which is very convenient for concentration and attention. I would like to emphasize that if you are hypotensive, this drug can lower your blood pressure. My blood pressure is about 10-20 units of systolic blood pressure. Definitely recommend, definitely order more, one of the most effective products that I have used.

d6190359-2bea-4052-a2b6-7eb1d79f2c75
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

A miracle natural drug to help with stress and all stress related issues, such as digestive issues, IBS, and acid reflux. It may not work for everyone as my girlfriend didn't have the same positive effects as I did, but at least in my case I saw a good reduction in my daily stress levels. Good to help your muscles relax, and can be a nice addition to your training improvements. My energy levels feel much better after trying it.

7548d9df-64cb-4451-bca1-bcb93b8b7df2
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've got to know NOW's L-theanine. It feels like a gift from heaven to my overwhelmed body mind. I take it one in the morning and one in the evening. It relaxes both my body and my mind from thinking too much during this rather “interesting” time. In the evenings one hour before going to bed, I also take Magtein Magnesium (1 capsule) with theanine, which travels through the blood-brain barrier, soothing my mind. I also add two doses of magnesium (- malate, gives energy, - glycinate, helps to relax, - taurate, soothes the body, and - gluconate is well absorbed) for the rest of my body. This also makes my body relax and support normal psychological functions and electrolyte balance. With these activities, I have been able to sleep much more restlessly, and even if I wake up at night, my mind does not go to waste. Interesting to explore and learn about the needs of your own body.

Posted on May 13, 2022

These caplets work great. I pair it with 5mg melatonin and a couple magnesium pills to help me sleep at night and have better energy the next day. This really does help me feel calm enough to sleep and stop those anxious thoughts. The caplets are a good size and not difficult to swallow. Good quality, effective product for a low price.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This has been a life saver for me, I deal with generalized anxiety and panic attacks that started to keep me from wanting to leave the house at times. I didn’t want to take perscription meds until I exhausted all other options so my doc suggest this and gaba. Two 100mg l-theanine in the AM and one in PM. And one 100mg Gaba In AM and 1 at PM. It’s the average starting dose for both if anyone is wondering. You can add or take away as need but if you deal with anxiety it’s worth the money to see if this works as well for you. Do your research but I swear by it, I’ve got everyone on l-theanine now just for the clarity, focus and calm it brings...even if you don’t have anxiety!!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These are working great. Need to cut back on anxiety meds so taking this in between. Previouy ordered 200 mg from another seller but was concerned taking higher mg bc on blood pressure meds so take this in pm with cup of decaf green tea and has nice calming affect. Easy to swallow and has slight green tea taste. I like the Now products. Feel good about the quality. Also taking the Now quercintin for viral protection with zinc.