MD

Supplement Advice
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Good fat burning agent

Great quality carnitine supplement. Practical and small packaging. I uste it before workouts to enhance fat burning and it helps. It also gives a nice energy boost while training. Of course your diet has to be on point. If it is not do not expect to acheve any fat burning benefits.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I prefer to take this form of L-carnitine as it has more evidence of its efficacy for weightloss and energy balance. It tastes citrusy and I take it on an empty stomach when I wake up. You can do it before your workout too. There is no scoop. though, which is a drawback.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

the powder form has a slightly bitter taste, but it's easy to get used to when i take it with a shot of water or juice. I like it, not sure if it's as effective a fat mobilizer as promised. I'm on my second bottle now looking for any noticeable results.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I drink it with water in empty stomach in the morning. It doesn’t take bad at all. It helps with my heart palpitations. Hope it comes with a bigger bottle with a better value.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I purchased it for my husband because he had irregular heartbeat. It seemed to work. His irregular heartbeat stopped after he took 1/8 tsp every morning for a month or two. I like that it’s powder without fillers. But it’s quite expensive.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Tastes like a sweet tart!! This is the powder form and I use it for my son so he has no complaints about taking it since it tastes so good. Easily absorbs since it is a powder. Can be mixed in with juice if you don't like tart flavor. I

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I tried this while trying to lose weight. I had a lot of energy. The powder worked better for me than the tablets.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I use this for my beard growth formula. Really good results.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021