MD

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is my third bottle of this omega supplement since it gives some positive benefit to my health since my cholesterol level is decreased after consuming every day . The quality of the ingredient is great to replace my omega since I don’t like to eat fish or meat. The taste of this supplement is good and comes with secure package. 👏🏻👍🏻

d1565f2d-3bf4-4660-959c-35338fa291ea
Posted on May 14, 2022

Im soo happy with this oil! I saw a change in a week! My nails are growing like they never have, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! I had telogen effluvium from a traumatic loss and grieving, and I can now say I have hair growth, and long growing nails. Im also happy because I am trying to stay away from acrylic nails, sticking to my natural nails for once in my life, but I miss my Lana Del Ray nails :( its a journey! :)

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I bought this to help my hair stop falling out and grow back. I have had lots of noticeable baby hairs growing. I want to say that it is because of the Flax Oil, but I started a new hair growth vitamin as well, so I'm not sure. I read many health benefits on Flax Oil and will buy these again once I run out. They are easy to take and a great value for your money.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The High Lignan Flax Oil owns the ingredients for Omega-3 to keep the healthy, I like the capsules can put in a pill box for easy consumption and swallow. I take 3 with a meal. Sometimes I take with Vitamins C or D3. The infalmmation of my body become reduce. Besides bitten by mosquitoes, it's almost repaired in several days. Flaxseed oil is helpful for improving the cell membrane of the body. I am deeply impressed by this medical theory. It's good for skin and health.

Flaxseed oil is high in ALA omega-3 fatty acids, which have been associated with numerous health benefits. It may be effective for both constipation and diarrhea. This is an alternative for fish oil but consists of soy. The softgels are big but I don't have any problems with swallowing, 3 softgels a day.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I’ve suffered with bumpy arms my whole life it hereditary, every woman in my family has them. I was listening to a video from Dr. Berg and he recommended Flaxseed Oil. Amazing, within the first week of taking Flaxseed Oil my bumps were gone!!! I take it in this pill form because I don’t like the flavor but for those who can’t swallow a big pill there is alway the liquid form.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

i take flaxseed oil to help me in digestion and weight loss. Since I started 15mins HIIT in the mornings and taking this in the afternoon, my fat % went from 29% to 22%. I think it's a combination of exercise and supplements, but since it's working, i won't stop this! I also find it helps in my digestion. Please press like if you find this helpful! :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love this as an alternative to fish oil! The capsules are big but very smooth and I've never had any issue swallowing them, but someone who's sensitive to large capsules, even gel ones, might find them a little big! The bottle lasts a long while too so I love it for it's value.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

As I vegan a I get my omega 3 source from flaxseeds oil and others sources. But this now brand flaxseeds oil supplement is one my favorite healthy fats sources. This brand has an incredible quality and absolutely clean ingredients as well. I like the benefits of it such as hair, brain, cholesterol and cardiovascular ( heart ).