MD
Based on 1,144 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,144 Ratings
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It’s most widely known for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels, fight obesity and lower LDL cholesterol. You can find gymnema tea, extract, capsules and powder in most health food stores or online. It’s best to start with smaller amounts at a time, and if you are using the herb to fight a health condition, do so under the care of your doctor.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have noticed that i don't have the interest in sugar i had. First time i took it, out of habit i had chocolate and i didn't enjoy it. It seems like a really concentrated herb, good quality. My belly is shrinking. Keep persevering and i will get there. Looking forward to losing the rest of my middle aged spread

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Seems very good quality. packages safly, gives me the benefit of curbing my need for sweets to. Great supplement for a diet Has no taste and is easy on the stomach. composition: all natural ingredients I found I have no concern in using it and I still havn't checked but I trust I will see blood works improvement

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This Gymnema Sylvestre was recommended by a friend to help improve my numbers for type II diabetes. I had a concern with my numbers being raised, and had tried changing my diet. I was looking for a quality supplement composed of just the right ingredients that would benefit me at my age. These came packaged with an easy open top, and they have no foul taste. There are no adverse reaction wtih Hemp that I can see. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Started taking this supplement due to my diabetes, i noticed the benefits of taking the gymnema sylvestre plant. Im glad i was able to find it in capsule composition. The brand uses a simple packaging bottle easy to use with good ingredients that don't leave a bad after taste. Ill say its good quality that allows you to use it with your diet. My concern was the sugar control but after taking this product ive noticed improvements in my energy without the use of hemp. Safe for my age as well!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Appreciate the quality of the ingredient of this product, it's produced with control which guarantee pure herb. I started to take this supplement as a diabetic after reading of many benefits for blood sugar improvement and pancreatic function. Since it's natural composition, there is little concern of side effects ( if any). Still, have on mind that diet, exercise, regular walks, stress control are crucial for blood sugar regulation. And herb supplements like this ( or herbal teas) can contribute on your path of healing, together with the healthier lifestyle. These capsules have neutral taste, are easily digested, taken only once a day, though the size could be smaller. Great value for the price.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It is a must during this period of time as it is very effective in maintaining a normal blood glucose. The taste is a bit bitter but generally acceptable. Quality is very good and delivery is fast.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I don’t normally write reviews. But this product is so amazing so I decide to let more people know about it. I ordered a few bottles of Gymnema Sylvestre after watching a YouTube video where a doctor recommended it for lowering blood glucose level. My fasting blood glucose level recently stays at 95~109 , most time around 103. I took one capsule with dinner last night and this morning my reading is 87! ! ! I never see my numbers below 90 for the past 3 months. An unbelievable herb! I will continue to take it. And my dream is: my pancreas function becomes normal without any help. I will share this incredible product with my family and friends. Feel so happy that I can get such an effective herb. I will continue update my results . Good luck, everybody! Happy New Year! 🌹🌹🌹 Btw, I gave 5 stars and the system automatically subtracted 1 star. Does anyone know why? 🤔

3fdda959-de95-48c9-a476-42d2f9175dc6
6b521b69-4ba1-46e9-b0bb-7dbb4b227a2b
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I take gymnema regularly, it lowers my sugar level not worse than metformin. And I believe it does not have any side effects if you don't raise the recommended dose. I also took gymnema from other producers on iherb and they seem to work similarly.