MD

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Helps my senior mom’s joints

My 77yo mom has been taking this, along with other supplements, and this is helpful for her joints, walking, and overall mobility & flexibility. She has some difficulty in walking and uses a cane and sometimes complaints of joint pain but this is helpful in lubricating her joints & now she feels less joint inflammation. I haven’t heard her talk about her joint pain as of late. What I like about this brand is the quality of ingredients. No common allergens like wheat, soy, gluten. This is however made from crustaceans so be mindful if you’re allergic to that. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful. 👍

2efeda8c-60e1-4c9e-9c28-b21b3c3eb2a1
97ee1b9f-e218-4650-8a17-7f6e26f0dd7f
574b2c38-6855-4806-a1c4-ea4117ec203f
Posted on May 1, 2022

I'm always looking for new ways to improve my health and, specifically, my immunity. I was recommended this vitamin by a friend who has a similar health regimen as me, and I am so glad she did! This vitamin has improved my quality of life, mood, and energy. It's the best supplement I've had in years!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

As I've reached my current age, my cartilage in my joints have worn away. Since taking this supplement, I have found improvement in my symptoms. The serving size is 3, but I only take 2 because of its high absorption and quality ingredients. it shipped in a small package. I recommend this .

0aef99ee-e5cc-4614-b789-e87c6b1b891c
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been taking this for years and find it is the best. The one next in line (that has all but one 5 stars), not only gives you less of both the glucosomine AND the chondroitin, it also recommends you take THREE tabs a day for benefits on joint and cartilage improvement- as compared to TWO tabs with this NOW brand. The only drawback I can see (from the other reviews) is that these tablets ARE indeed large. Some people have trouble taking it by itself; I myself take it with a handful of other vitamins at the same time. I think some folks have to learn how to open their throat to increase the number and/or size of vitamins they consume in one toss-back! Just sayin'

1a311938-7a39-4cc4-9973-ce25e715a7e3
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I've recently started using Glucosamine and, this one was one the first I have tried. I have problems with my shoulders. Severe pain in both of my shoulders, to be more precise. Last year the right one was completely frozen and extremely painful. This year, I've added tennis elbow to my list of problems with joints. I'm taking Glucosamine for some time, in different combinations, and with different results, but I think I finally discovered the one that works well for me, as the pain is not as bad as it usually is. On some mornings I even wake up with no pain at all, which was unimaginable until recently. The combination I found working for me sooo well is taking this Glucosamine, or the other one, also from Now foods (Glucosamine 1000 mg) with Paradise Herbs, Collagen Extreme with BioCell Collagen, OptiMSM & Nature's C, 120 Capsules, twice a day. I'm highly recommending this combination!!!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body. It works to build connective tissue, cartilage, ligaments and other structures in our body. Plus, it lubricates and strengthens the joints, enabling smooth movement. Chemically speaking, glucosamine is a relatively simple substance. It’s classified as an amino sugar. Shellfish (lobsters, shrimp, crabs) are rich in chitin, a highly-resistant material made of long chains of glucosamine. Chondroitin sulfate is a chemical found in human and animal cartilage. Chondroitin sulfate is one of the building blocks of cartilage. The size of the pill is a little bit big, but easy to swallow and the package was tightly sealed.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Ordered this for my mother, she is in general happy with the product, though previously she was using another glucosamine supplement, but it was out of stock.. The results on the benefit will probably come up later. The company shipped on time, with good packaging, I hope the quality will also be great.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I started using this supplement when I had some knee pains due to excessive training. Not only did it hepled to bring the pains away but I noticed an overall improvement in my general joint mobility. After some research I did, I realised that glucosamine is an essential ingredient for the general joint and connective tissues support as we age and this quality product helps me for years now. The size of the pill is a bit big but easy to swallow and the package was tightly sealed and protected. I definitely recommend it for the long term effects. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have experienced the difference in my overall health. I feel great and lost a significant amount of weight. The results are noticeable immediately after taking this formula.