MD

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have been taking Glucosamine for since I had a hip replacement about 7 years ago. I believe Glucosamine an is excellent vitamin that helps maintain various joint activity smoothly. Several years ago my wife started taking Glucosamine and, like me, takes this vitamin every day. I would like the retail cost to be lower as I'm now 75, retired and live on a pension. Maybe iHerb can set up a program for those over a certain age, who qualify at that certain age, for retirement?????????????????????

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good quality capsules, with no taste. No issues with packaging. My gym trainer recommended glucosamine and chondroitin for me years ago, because my joints (knees) are very loud lol. I definitely see noticeable improvements/benefits when using it. Within days/weeks of taking them, the sounds my knees usually make, get quieter and quieter, until it goes away completely. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.

I bought these for my boyfriend, who had been having many increasing painful joint issues. He is also allergic to shellfish, so these were a win-win. He takes 2 a day and within a couple weeks, he noticed that his hip pain,which had been bothering him tremendously, is now gone and his hands are much less painful with better mobility.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Works for me to the extent that if I stop taking it the pain in my knee returns. I definitely feel the difference when I stick with the glucosamine/chondroitin! I highly recommend this high quality product to everyone.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

it may have taken years to damage your cartledge . It may take a year to recover, be wise take this product and I know it works!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had a hip replacement 2 years ago and have been taking glucosamine daily. It helps me with better mobility. Now glucosamine and chondroitin very affordable and good value for such good product.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My husband and I are taking it for 6 months as a course. It is important to take care of our body at our age.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love this brand. This product is necessary for people who loves sport. My knees were a bit sore after workout, but after 3 month of taking this capsules not anymore.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Am allergic, have arthritis. This product has no fish or sea products and works as well or better that drug store glucosamine for pain control.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I take these every day for my osteoarthritis. In combination with fish oil they keep me able to do most things without pain. Once I do my morning exercises and stretches I feel able to do anything normally.