MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Glucomannan root is a binder for mycotoxins. Glucomannans bind toxins, including mycotoxins, in the body. Fiber has the ability to provide mild detoxification. Some other binders are too strong for me. These fibers help in detoxification and also improve bowel function. I take it at this point in the night, separate from other supplements.

e086c6d9-1ef4-4518-92c6-b88386575e95

Glucomannan/konjac root is as a binder of mycotoxines (such as toxines of lyme, mold). Glucomannans bind toxins, including mycotoxins in the body. Fibers have an ability to provide gentle detox. Some other binders are too strong for me. These fibers helps to detox and they also promote my bowel movements. I take it at this moment in the night, separated from other supplements.

Posted on May 9, 2022

It doesn't take much of this powder to end up feeling full for the entire day. Taking half the recommended dose seems to be enough for me. Be careful ! You may forget to eat all together due to lack of hunger, so be sure to plan your meals accordingly.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good quality ingredient,Just add 1/2 teaspoon to a shake in the blender to create a satisfying thick shake consistency. Really helps to keep hunger pangs away. Tasteless and doesn’t affect the flavour at all. Also a source of prebiotic for the gut and a great fibre content to your diet Recommended

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Seriously ZERO taste. I recommend first putting it with very little water to mix and drink then follow it by 8oz as recommended only because if you put it in with the full amount of water and then drink it slowly it coagulates and turns into a bit of an odd substance ( like a softer Metamucil but with no taste hehe) I was so full I didn’t even feel the need to eat… and I’m ALWAYS hungry! Hahah so, so far so good! I have not noticed any bloating or concerns otherwise yet either though I am on day 3 of using it. Will update if any concerns arise.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

The powder is easy to mix into drinks and the 8 oz (227 g) size provides a good value for the price. I appreciate that NOW Foods uses high-quality ingredients and that this product is affordably priced. I have noticed a positive impact on my appetite and weight management since incorporating this supplement into my routine. I highly recommend NOW Foods Glucomannan to anyone looking for a convenient and effective weight management aid.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

This is the best quality I found, and very pure ingredients. This works best for me if I take it with a full glass of water about 30 minutes before a meal. it really cuts down my appetite. It is a very nice fiber that I find completely tasteless, and keeps things moving.. I noticed that when I hit 57 years old I started needing to take fiber.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Excellent for thickening sauces, as a substitute for flour (especially for a keto diet) You can also make vegan creams and yogurts with it. For cooking it is very convenient that it is in powder and not in capsules. I don't take it as a nutritional supplement but as an aid for cooking and baking.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I just started using this a month ago, and this is my 2nd bottle. It allows me to thicken soups to the consistency I want without adding an unpleasant flavor or texture... very neutral and the quality is excellent, very fine grind and no problem mixing it in.. just be careful to mix it thoroughly in cooler liquid before adding it to hot. Be cautious however and only add tiny amounts at a time, as it doesn't take much! I am experimenting with baking with it as well.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This contains high quality ingredients. The fiber works to keep you feeling full. Great for those on a diet and also would help with constipation. It lubricates the intestinal tract and helps gut microbiome. The packaging and composition makes it easy to use and reap the most benefits by adjusting dose. No aftertaste and dissolves quickly in cold water.