MD

John
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I take this together with chromium GTF, chromium in the morning before breakfast and GlucoFit during the day. As a bodybuilder I eat loads of healthy carbs like whole grain pasta, brown rice and so on but I still need to take some supplements to mantain the blood sugar in balance.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

NOW foods GlucoFit is a high quality banaba supplement! This greatly helps regulate blood sugar by lowering the amount of sugar that enters the blood stream at one time. I have used banaba with success for several years.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I found this product to be very effective after desserts and candies in cheating days or after, plus it's good for high carb meals like pasta or rice. so overall it's recommended.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My husband was using GlucoFit for his diabetes, sugar problems. It helps him a lot to control his blood sugar levels. I'm going to buy again. Thanks! a lot

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It's a product that's easy to eat. I'm taking it every day hoping it'll help with my blood sugar level. I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I know the brand is good quality. At my age and diet concerns, this supplement will help with my blood sugar. The ingredients have a ton of benefits.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am still waiting for my blood test to see any improvement but I feel better after starting taking this supplement. I love chocolate and feel a bit better if I support my body using ClucoFit.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have found the now GlucoFit to be an excellent product. It is excellent for helping to control my glucose levels. It is my most regularly used food supplement. I use several now products and have been totally pleased with all of them. Exceptional quality in every case.,

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This supplementen helped me lower my blood sugar level to safe, it really works!

a447861a-19f3-4e3d-96a0-aec9d636982e
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I take this Banaba Leaf Extract supplement to manage by blood sugar levels when eating fruits or other fructose-containing carbs in the evening. I combine this extract with a chromium supplement. Regulating my blood sugar levels in the evening helps my sleep onset and sleep quality at night. Moreover, it also helps manage body fat. Managing blood sugar levels is essential for metabolic health.