MD

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Have yet to notice a difference

Been taking this brand of Primrose Oil for about 6 months. Started taking it to alleviate my menstrual cramps. Have not noticed any noticeable difference as yet. I still get menstrual cramps. Can’t tell if there’s a difference in my skin and hair as well. Perhaps I might need to go with a higher dosage. Tablets size are pretty big but no issues for me as I take them with a cup of water.

25de326e-6471-4729-8c44-d0566f1f90a5
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I am 40 y.o. and suffer from painful periods since my 20s. I decided to give this primrose oil a try to in the hope to reduce the cramps. I managed to reduce taking 5 pills of painkillers to 2-3 so it works to some degree. Package contains 250 softgels which are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Great product. The dosage is not very high but this package includes a lot of tables so that you can increase the dosage by taking in more tables (serving size on package is 3 tablets). I have already used Primrose by this brand (1300 mg) and can say that the quality is great and you can really see the benefits.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I always had menstrual cramps and it's been years. That made me couldn't do literally anything. This EPO REALLY HELPS me reducing the cramps for about 90%! That's AMAZING! It helps to balance our hormones and smoothen our skin too. it says that EPO is also good for those who go thru menapouse. I took 2 softgels a day after meal. The size isnt too big.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I always had menstrual cramps and it's been years. That made me couldn't do literally anything. This EPO REALLY HELPS me reducing the cramps for about 90%! That's AMAZING! Very Good!

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 28, 2022

I used this during the last weeks of pregnancy to help with the labor process. I believe it helped my labor progress in a healthy way. I have also used this in the past for acne and noticed an improvement in my skin. The pills are not too large and do not have a smell. The package comes with many pills that will last you a long time. I recommend this product.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Often Primrose Oil comes in very large gel capsules that can be hard to swallow. These are little gel caps that slide right down. I'm a big supporter of Primrose Oil for hormone/mood balancing and Omega 6. The Now brand is consistent with their quality and often on the lower price range of other quality brands. Great buy.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Evening Primrose Oil is one supplement I make sure to order before running out of. I feel like it is part of my beauty regimen. I never had full-blown rosacea develop, but occasionally my cheeks would look pink and I'd have a couple of non-acne bumps on them. In researching I saw people recommend evening primrose oil and since then I've taken it consistently and never had that problem again. I used to take a bigger dose, but just one of these in the morning and one at night seems to do the trick.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

It's alright I guess. Didn't really do much for me, but perhaps it'll work for you like it did for many others here. I'll finish the bottle and update again, but probably won't repurchase the way it is going. Studies did show that some of EPO's claimed benefits were difficult to prove.