MD

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Some of the best multivitamins!!

I am a female who workout and lift weight regularly. I really like these multivitamins because they are MCT oil based, so both are good for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. The pill size is quite big, around 2.5cm/1 inch long, but they are smooth so they go down easily. Eve women’s multi has slightly more - Vitamin C, E, K-1, K-2 - Folate - Iron - Magnesium - Potassium - Other special ingredients for women’s health Men’s active sports multi has slightly more - Vitamin B - Calcium - Copper - Chromium - Other special ingredients to boost energy Honestly I don’t feel much difference taking these two, so just pick whichever you prefer. I wish one day now foods will come out with a women’s active sports multi tho!

ec017acf-5b61-432d-bb64-955d4c172e21
dc8c3dac-afcd-463b-b0a7-d317069444fb
a4f0b4e4-ac2b-4443-85db-e54ebc11438f
41890ca0-4071-4daf-8d7a-358da97dc88f
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

seemed to give me more energy soon after starting. I have been dealing with fatigue from a still unknown illness for over two years, and I’m glad these seem to be helping a bit. This was the best option I could find as far as bioavailability and percent DV of a wide variety of nutrients. I’m unsure what deficiencies I have (one concern I have is malabsorption of nutrients due to many digestive issues) if any, but I’m hoping this multi will cover it.

40617b50-1b4e-460a-9840-7b09e9973ee0
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I am a female who workout and lift weight regularly. I really like this MCT oil based multivitamin, therefore it’s good for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. The only problem with these is it that pill size is too big. So make sure to wash it down with a lot of water. I have repurchased 3 bottles so far:D

fba2eb44-956d-44e3-8da6-c25ee15b27e4
7a899ddc-79e2-4723-83c8-d8882a84b0c6
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

These are amazing! I was taking Alive multi for women before I found these, but they were getting hard to find. So I tried the Now Eve vitamins, and what a difference I saw. My energy level is higher and I really feel like they giving my body was it was lacking. I was leery of having to take multiple vitamins a day, but after reading previous reviews I decided to take 2 a day. It really seems to do the trick. Buy these, you won’t be disappointed!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I was feeling a bit sluggish, so decided to add a multivitamin to my daily routine. Since I have had a good experiences with the quality of other NOW products, I decided to give these a try. So far, so good! They are a little bit on the pricey side, considering the recommended daily dose is 3 softgels, but I have been taking 2 per day instead and it's still be very beneficial. I notice I have more energy, focus, and less "aches and pains" since taking these. The size of the softgels is a little bit large, but they are not difficult to swallow.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Obviously my wife takes this product, it contains all the vitamins and minerals necessary for the well-being and health of a woman, the components of the product are in the right concentration so that they are effective for the body and my wife confirms that from when you take the product you feel much better, get less sick and feel much stronger.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

It's a little large but don't be put off, it slips down easily. Since it has huge percentages of everything I only take one a day. Taking all 3 a day was making my urine green which means I am eliminating the vitamin, cutting back to 2 then one everything is back to normal. I don't need 300% of, 100% or close to it is enough. This is my 5th tub of Eve, I pleased with my choice and can recommend to you with confidence .

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This vitamin definitely helped me. I have noticed improvements in many areas of my life: my mood, energy levels, and quality of sleep. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural vitamin boost!