MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love NOW ESSENTIAL OILS.The ylang ylang extra I recently ordered was my first online purchase however,I have been buying NEO's from a local healthfood store for years! I love the natural scent.I am highly sensitive to chemical perfumes so,choosing Now Essential Oils is a no-brainer!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

OMG, the scent is unbelievable, it lasts quite long over 6 hours on my body. I mix the 2 drops of essential oil with apricot oil and use it as body oil, after taking shower in the morning, it moisture the skin and the scent just make me feel awake. High quality essential oil.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is my favorite essential oil for my aromatherapy diffuser. Furthermore, I have been buying essential oils for some time from ''now essential oils '' and find the quality to be high.

2f41c51b-8111-4b21-b20b-d868c7b52656
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Arrived on time and intact. Good quality product with a pleasant scent I really like. Blended with lavender I use in a diffuser at the end of the day to relieve stress and tensions, and as a natural aid for sleep.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I try to stock up on this gem when it's on sale. The smell of this essential oil is beyond words plus its a great addition to add to your diffuser or even a diy skincare product. Now always delivers quality products

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Amazing smell and high quality essential oil. I highly recommend it and will buy it again. Very fresh scent and stays for a long time

Posted on May 28, 2022

Smell so good.A few drops in diffuser. Great packaging . You get a lot for your money. Smells fresh and clean.Very soothing.my favorite essential oil.Great quality.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Tried out this scent out of curiosity. By itself, it’s a bit sweet for me so I mix it with spicier essential oils for that retreat-like scent.