MD

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Very soft scent/ smell. The quality is pure. I love the large size of 1oz. I use for the relaxing benefits that can be felt with air diffusing or in my natural body products. Lid is secure and child proof. No products leaked and was very well wrapped and protected.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Gorgeous and calming! Sandalwood is good for wrinkles and pigments, my family likes the scent as well for its calming quality. Consult your local aromatherapist for details! This blend is already mixed with jojoba oil , and can be further diluted for topical use! Like if you find it useful!

f0217cf9-fdea-46ff-8084-7062029881dc
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Now Foods 👍🏻❤️💯

ae298eee-6f91-4825-91fc-58266ca1be58
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I use this in a traditional candle type diffuser. The scent is calming and soothing, using it at the end of day to wind down and read my book, have a tea and proceed to sleep. I am buying other oils to blend together. The scent is light and lingering.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Sandalwood essential oil was more expensive than a lot of other NOW foods oils, so it was hard to take the plunge and buy it, but I'm glad I did. I absolutely love the scent. I have only used it in a diffuser, but I might try it with another nourishing oil on my face. It is a bit of an indulgence, but I'd say it's worth it!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this sandalwood essential oil several weeks ago, and have already used it multiple times! I love the scent, and love that it has good benefits for my skin. I have been adding it to apricot oil, and using it to oil cleanse my face in the evening. Sandalwood is supposed to help your skin age gracefully, which is a nice added benefit.

Quality aromatherapy affects everyone differently. It's both physical and mental. The scent can change with the season, growing conditions, soil, and water, etc. This is a good product but does change here and there. Plants are given slight natural fluctuations. This oil is from steam-distilled flowers only. I have never received a bad bottle but some have definitely been better than others. Happy sniffing

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Always quick, well pack, free shipping when you spend over $X amount and I'm in Australia and it's her like a week to ten days. Been buying for years a nice big package, always happy. I've been using this particular essential oil within my rage if oils for a while, I believe it's improved my skin. Spells Delicious!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Ingredient and composition is great. Benefit and smell is really great as well. Size and packaging is good. Use, scent and quality is good as well. It is really natural and soothing and liked by whole family. Like for like thank you. NOW Foods,Essential Oils, Sandalwood is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The scent is mild, because it is an oil blend. I don't believe the description said that. I could be mistaken, so read very carefully the descriptions.