MD

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

NOW Foods,Essential Oils, Myrrh, 1 fl oz (30 ml) is my favorite skin care oil. It has a light scent and I honestly don't even smell it anymore. I use it in combination with frankincense and coconut oil. It leave my skin so much more moisturized than lotion does. It absorbs well and my skin is left feeling very smooth.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It´s very mild but good scent! Goes well with many other scents or by itsef alone. Now you may sense what Maria and Josef sensed when the 3 wise men gave some incenses to the famous couple :) You may have to use more than one drop to get a better sense of the smell.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love this product. It is already diluted which is perfect for putting straight on to skin and cuts. My cuts and grazes healed so quickly. It is the best oil for skin, whether it is aged or for cuts and grazes. It kills viruses, germs and fungus. The scent is woody.

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I almost didn’t buy this because I couldn’t believe the price! Could it be too good to be true?! Nope, iHerb does it again! It’s legit authentic and quite remarkable! I find this NOW Essential Oils Myrrh Oil Blend has kind of a mild, musky, and warm aroma. I love that it is 100% natural, steam-distilled from the Oleoresin-gum extracts of Commiphora myrrha (who knows what exactly that is?!? I don’t, but I love its scent and aroma!). I find it helps me focus and ground myself after a stressful day & I love using it when I have the discipline to meditate!! My top picks for mixing it with other oils would be Frankincense oil, patchouli oil, sandalwood oil blend, or vanilla concentrate oil. THUMBS UP!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I use this product directly on my face and neck area in medium sun and it's a great benefit to my SPF oil collection (I am stopping with the chemical SPF lotions). The scent is very interesting, so far I've only had myrrh incense and it is funny to smell it on my own face. My sensitive psoriasis prone skin is taking this very well. (I saw later that it's mixed with jojoba oil. Love the quality of this product and generally the brand too.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

the scent is perfect for winter cold. I use for bathing time, add some drops in warm water, it help anti bacteria as well. it is not 100% essential oil from myrrh, as I read myrrh essential oil is quite expensive, but 20% blend in pure jojoba oil is good enough to feel the scent of aroma.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Pure essential oil of Myrrh is very thick and hard to drip out so this well blended oil is indeed convenient to be used. I am new to this scent so I need time to get use to it. It smells like mushrooms to me ^^ but it has a light scent so it’s not hard to be accepted.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I just added this essential oil to my collection - totally love it! I mix Lemon, Frankincense, and Myrrh oil with Coconut Oil to use as a cuticle softener and also a scent butter I put on my pulses.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great quality and smell! At first i didn like it but now it has a real calming effect. I also put it on my body as well! Would purchase it again