MD
Based on 1,168 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,168 Ratings
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Wonderful scent. Easy to use dropper bottle. Superior quality. Great size for value. Use it along with other essential oils as part of my natural body and room sprays I make for myself. Beautiful aroma makes the room smell and feel soothing and uplifting with the added benefit of mixing with other essential oils. In easy to store packaging.

6ac36058-9382-48b3-bb50-1e3223328fdc
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my 1st purchase from iHerb for Essential Oil. With tracking, package took approximately a week to reach me. Nicely, bubble wrapped. Neat. I'm impressed! Highly recommend!

78da7ed0-b6f7-4e94-9f75-8e688314a08d
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

love this essential oils in good quality and size, eat to use and also with very refreshing citrus scent . also the package is nice and easy to use. I normally put a few drops to the diffuser and let the whole room feel good with natural feel, it smoothing my mood

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I can't use plug ins because they give me a headache. And there are only a few Air Fresheners that don't make me sick either. What I do is just put a few drops in the toilet water and the whole bathroom smells like whatever oil I am using. This is my favorite one but if you prefer another oil, the same method is useful!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Love the scent. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love Now essential oils because they are usually less pricey than other essential oil brands and yet are of high quality. I like to use this lime essential oil for diffuser blends, especially when I want to freshen up a room after cooking. The lime scent provides a whiff of just-cleaned atmosphere.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This lime scent is true to its nature and can't wait to pair it with coconut!These are exceptional essential oils! 'Now' items are my go to for quality products, especially essential oils. Very reasonably priced for what you receive. You will be pleased with any selection of oils from them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great scent, easy to use. Gives a natural feeling in the space, very delicate and soothing. Feels high quality, yet cheap in price, good benefit. Arrived in a safe packaging, didn’t break on the way, although small sized bottles which sometimes crack. Combines really well with other essential oils of the same brand.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The scent is great, Hight quality, the ingredients are pure, I use the oil for smelling and steaming inside the room and use it on my skin. The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The exotic smell of lime reminds me of my journey and the food in Southeast Asia. The smell of lime can instantly refresh my room and my mind. And it's a good deal.

0d09c536-071f-4a63-8071-60a0153a6c52