MD
Based on 1,038 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,038 Ratings
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

One of the best Essential oil from NOW Foods. I use it together with a diffuser when im have a cold and it definitely helps!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The smell is strong that helps in opening your nose and feeling it purifies your breathing somehow. But also I use it to get rid of ants by dropping few drops on the corner around the house to get rid of insects and ants.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have asthma and this definitely soothes me and helps me feel great. I love using this throughout the week and we love the very clean smell!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I have used this on and off for a year now. I love the clean smell it has and occasionally put a few drops on my vacuum filter so when I vacuum, the air smells so fresh and clean!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Love the smell. Been using by making mixing into spray bottle for room spray due to second hand cigarette smell that kept coming into my flat from inconsiderate neighbour's smoking.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I’m a huge fan of NOW essential oils — this one is so crisp and refreshing. I use it in a diffuser with the windows open or in a spray bottle with water. Just use a few drops and the bottle lasts a few months!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My favorite of all essential oils , i even mix few drops of it in a bucket and sweep my floors , i can’t tell you how Devine the smell is , so clean and fresh and uplifting

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It’s great to refresh the living room with the oil via aroma diffuser and also dilute it to clean the space with refreshing minty smell. It’s been used since I have bought.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
4,571

Unique product. Very like. The site is very cool. Packaging is good, good quality. I advise. I highly recommend to buy.