MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
6,756

I love the sweet smell of this oil, but be warned that it smells more like sweet Thai basil and not like regular basil. I was hoping to recreate the smell of the Meyers spray but it does not smell like that. I still love to use it to refresh the room or in the laundry.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Interesting and quite strong basil essential oil. Bought it to experiment and use in my home-made perfume making. I would say that you'd need small dollops of it mixed with other oils, unless you are a basil freak like my girlfriend. As I've read, there are other benefits for basil oil, so you could use it as a massage oil or sprinkle some in your diffuser.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

love this essential oils in good quality and size, eat to use and also with very relaxing scent . also the package is nice and easy to use. I normally put a few drops to the diffuser and let the whole room feel good with natural feel, it smoothing my mood

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Now Foods 👍🏻❤️💯

57a48d4a-b1b2-4f45-8d4c-6bbc0e34d7aa
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Like this essential oil's fragrance and I mix with witch hazel, floral water and distilled water to make a linen spray for the living room.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

very good quality and size, excellent price, my favorite for the kitchen diffuser i use it to remove bad smells from food, a very refreshing essential oil,

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I love basil, both to eat and smell and love to add to DIY aromatherapy blends where I want a fresh, natural, uplifting feeling. So glad it's offered by NOW brand which I can depend on for quality.