MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 17, 2022

Great immune support supplement at a time when it is ever so needed. I take this at the first sign of something coming on or exposure as a boost for my immune system. The vegetarian glycerin helps the quality to not be too strong with alcohol and the liquid tincture gets into the bloodstream faster! Love the combination of ingredients. Now is a trustworthy company.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

It’s great for keeping the cold and flu at bay. I take it on occasions when I feel like my body is fighting something.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Start feeling improvement in symptoms within 24 hours. Within two days amazing difference with in pain reduction and comfort return. Always make sure to keep it on hand for a variety of infection symptoms

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I use this when I feel a cold coming on and continue to use it throughout. Also a good product to use for boosting the immune system. Good quality products at a good price!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

wonderful, deserves high ratings. i used it throughout the winter period when I feel unwell. the quantity is large and the quality is high at good price

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Has more than just echinacea and goldenseal in it (eg cayenne!) but is quite an effective mix.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Ive been using this for candida issues and i definitely feel its benefits. A few ml in my water bottle and i drink throughout the day or a glass of this water with or after my dinner. Really helps with bloating after eating. Is makes me crave/feel slightly hungry which is a pure sign that its killing the baddies inside. I'll definitely continue to use. Oh be mindful that cayenne also kills our good bugs so dont over do it if you've recently had antibiotics or are vulnerable to infections..go easy with it for the first week or so to see how you respond.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

great to the inmune system ! we loved it its perfect for this season

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great product. A go to for me and my kids to keep immune system up.