MD

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
DEFINITELY helps!

I'm pretty young, but I've been having difficulty remembering things and putting my thoughts into words lately. Finally decided to try something different, and when my friend recommended DMAE, I did my research and this product was at the top of the list. After trying it out, I can honestly say it really does help! I'm not as nervous about talking face to face with anyone and sounding like I have no idea what I'm talking about now! I would definitely recommend it! What I enjoyed most about this product was that it enhanced my alertness. It was a very subtle yet noticeable effect which definitely made a difference in my energy. After further researching the benefits of DMAE, I definitely am considering continuing this supplement regularly. P.S. plz don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you find my review useful)

64ba2a3a-4a58-48d5-9f8c-6e045044d49e
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

My Anti-aging specialist suggested me to take DMAE, and since I know Now is a trusted brand with a high quality supplements that benefit us, I ordered. Since I am taking other supplements too, I am not sure about the exact benefits of this one. But the size of capsule is ok, and there is no taste

40eb6b58-3357-4044-859b-812cd91cab81
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I saw visible lightening of the "age spots" on my hands after about a month of using this product, and that was only taking once a day. I will be upping my doses to 2-3 times a day. Takes some discipline since they should be taken on an empty stomach, but worth the result!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

DMAE I have been using this product I think about 10 years now from other sites but this site has the best price at first I was taking this to help my brain . And then I have noticed that my skin looks tighter they say that things you take for your brain also helps your skin so if it’s open muscular it must be helping my brain I’ll never be without And I’m always telling my gym buddies who are very into vitamins about DMAE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

The drug was taken according to the standard instructions. 1 capsule 250 mg three times a day. The time of reception is between meals. In general, this made it possible to keep the body in a constant DMAE surplus. As for the state of the body, the situation here looked like this: The first three days had no effect. I worked at the same pace, I did not feel anything “like that” from the word at all; Then came a strange period. I usually wake up at 7 or 8 am and go to bed at 10 or 11 pm. Continuing to go to bed at the same time, I woke up instantly between 5 am and 6 am; Each awakening was bright, fresh, and I woke up literally full of energy, which had not been the case for quite some time; During the day, there was a strange feeling of ease of assimilation of information. Names of acquaintances, new facts. Everything was put in my head in an easy and understandable sequence. As for the side effects, it is difficult to judge. On the one hand, there was a slight ringing in the ears periodically before going to bed. But nothing more than that. I went to the doctor, went to an ultrasound of the neck vessels. No pathologies, except for increased muscle tone, which was before the course. I can't say that DMAE turned out to be the Grail of Productivity. Rather, it is a fairly good drug that made it possible to do a little more and be much more productive. Will I repeat the course? Probably yes, but in 3-4 months.

a33b1e3e-78e8-4350-ac7c-9ad85613c9de
LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is high quality supplement. Excellent ingredients and excellent dosage for me. I like the effect. I feel benefits of this supplement. My memory is much better. My brain focuses much better. Capsules have no any taste or smell. It’s comfortable to swallow. They are small size. I like the price too ))

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Didn’t notice a huge different by using it for almost a month, but.. it makes my feel sleepy so I decided to take it at 9pm , also the recalling start getting better , and it do make me feel quite and less tension..i will keep using it and I will update my review then 😆

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

when I first used to take this DMAE gave me effect right away, memory and clear thinking was noticed, I had a really busy time in the office during the wintertime, then I tried it one more bottle, and effect went down and on the third bottle didn't notice anything and it has taken during the 18 months within 2-3 month break.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Gave it 5 stars, but I'm no DMAE connoisseur. Mix this stuff with phosphatidyl-serine, and .... wow!!! Synapses awash in acetylcholine. Feels nourishing! I totally recommend DoubleWood's phosphatidyl-serine for max potency. It is also a source of phosphatidyl-choline - which is choline your brain uses to yield acetylcholine. Only need a partial capsule of DMAE powder. Helps to take the B vitamins simultaneously, plus Vitamin C, to amplify effect. I've heard rumors acetylcholine-boosting with DMAE affects vision. I'm not sure I'd put it that way. I'd say it causes your brain to appreciate and savor the colors your eyes detect. You enjoy them more. I'm pretty young, but I've been having difficulty remembering things and putting my thoughts into words lately. Finally decided to try something different, and when a friend recommended DMAE, I did my research and this product was at the top of the list. After trying it out, I can honestly say it really does help! I'm not as nervous about talking face to face with anyone and sounding like I have no idea what I'm talking about now! I would definitely recommend it! the quality is very good and for this size is pretty small but its okey, the benefit for me is very good

c5ab8fdb-e4f2-4744-892d-a635b7a6733a