MD
4.6

4.6
Digestive Master
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have been taking these impressive broad spectrum digestive enzymes as part of an overall plan to try to heal some serious gastrointestinal problems I have that include dysbiosis, maldigestion and malabsorption. I started out with Doctor's Best enzymes but switched to these because they have one of the widest spectrum enzyme profiles with more powerful amounts of each enzyme (the numbers and letters after each enzyme on the label). I think in my particular case, according to my holistic doctor, I am dealing with an overall disorder that has progressed to intestinal hyperpermeability, or "leaky gut" syndrome. This happens when the enterocytes lose the strength of the "tight junctions" that normally keep intestinal contents, food, bacteria, and immune complexes, out of the systemic circulation, which leads to overwhelming systemic inflammation and often food hypersensitivities that have to be dealt with. In my case it also led to an autoimmune disease by causing my immune system to begin attacking my own tissues, which shows you how serious it can be, and is how my doctor diagnosed me with "leaky gut".in the first place.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Has the most highest dosage of many others. As a senior, my bowels need all the help they can get, I also was able to quit taking omeprazole for acid reflex when I added HCL acid before each meal, which sets up quicker digestion if you're stomach acid is to PH. Take along with Digest ultimate. Good combo

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a really fantastic product! I've had ongoing stomach and digestive issues and taking one capsule with meals has been a huge help. Previously, my stomach would growl after a meal, and sometimes that would last for hours with burping and passing wind also an issue. All I need is one of these capsules taken with my meal and it really helps. If you compare this product with other products on the market this really is loaded with the various enzymes to digest different types of food. I previously used NOW Foods Super Enzymes which is good, but this is better. I always take one capsule with my evening meal, and never with my breakfast - which is very light. If my lunch is a large portion or something heavy or rich, I'll take one. But if I am having a light lunch such as a small salad, I won't bother as my stomach can usually handle that without assistance.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I find this Now brand Digest Ultimate to be what I need. I have tried other brands but this complex works well for me. I use this along with Doctors Best Betaine HCL with Pepsin and Gentian Bitters and a few Slippery Elm a day and my long standing digestive trouble is gone. The bloating and gagging flatulence is a thing of the past. I'm glad I found Digest Ultimate.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

One of the most complete supplements in its category. This product helps me a lot to keep my digestion healthy, mainly because my day-to-day is quite hectic and I need to eat fast to be able to handle the daily tasks. The great variety and high concentration of digestive enzymes in this product was what made the difference when I chose it, as its composition is perfect for those who have a varied diet like mine.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I've been taking these for about 4 months now and have come to the conclusion (after ruling out a lot of other factors) that these do their job too well. I sought medical advice on digestive enzymes from many credible sources, and a lot of of folks always said that having "too much" was never really a bad thing - that is until I experienced the negative side effects. The thing with this particular blend is that it's very broad spectrum and contains quite a bit of everything - both in variety and amount. This means that if you have a poor diet or have had digestive issues in the past, these will work wonders when you first take it. Fast forward a few months and now it's the leading cause of my excessive gas in the gut and I've had to ween off of it.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,214

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is such a great product! I'm so glad it was recommended to us! We have told several of our friends about it, and it has helped their digestion also. Absolutely the best digestive aid out there that we've ever tried. We are never without it, and I keep an unopened bottle on our shelf always!

High-quality product with top ingredients. Use enzymes to help your stomach and gut. It can be used at any age, and the package greatly improves and benefits digestion. There is no apparent taste. Always take them to avoid intestinal discomfort. The composition is all-natural. I usually take these enzymes after overeating.