MD

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Good Curcumin Phytosome by NOW

This curcumin contains Meriva®, a phytosomewhich is patented.It's curcumin (turmeric extract) bound to phosphatidylcholine for increased absorption. Curcumin as an antioxidant helps me in mitigating the stress on my joints after exercise and provides an improvement in range of motion after consumption, as well as a reduction in pain. So what better than to go for one in a phytosome. This is NOWs 60 capsule version and each capsule contains 500mg consisting of Phosphatidyl Choline Complex and 18% [90 mg] Curcuminoids. An alternative to Jarrow formulas curcumin phytosome. Both same ingredients. Best to check prices as sometimes one brand is cheaper than the other

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I've tried a bunch of different turmeric/curcumin supplements, and this one seems to work the best for me. The others I've taken seem to just go right through me without much noticeable difference. This one, I can feel the pain lessen. (I have fibromyalgia) It's like taking ibuprofen, but so much better. And I've noticed for me, that it seems to help my stomach a lot, as well. When I take this daily, I don't seem to have the same gut issues I have otherwise, like indigestion. I think the secret ingredient that makes this work is the Meriva...it's some sort of proprietary way of making the curcumin more bioavailable, and like I said, it works much better for me than any other supplement of this type. This is another sort of pricey supplement, but it works so well it's really worth it, because I can take just one and see results. Other formulas don't seem to work very well, even when I take more.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

These are wonderful! I take them as "nature's ibuprofen" for inflammation and pain, and they help a lot. My joints appreciate it! I'm curious how they get the curcumin to be bioavailable without pepper, but I trust this brand and how much 3rd party testing they pass with high marks.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I take these as part of an anti-inflammation diet including assisting in joint pain. In addition to other supplements I've seen an improvement, though I have had to take a fairly high dose. I use the now products for other supplements also as i find the ingredients good quality for their price. There's not taste ad they're easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good Quality. This is my second bottle already. whenever this product is on sale i always take the opportunity to purchase this. I must say that this really works well on me.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great ingredients and quality. It comes in the phytosome form which allows for a better absorption. It improves joint function. It is also a powerful antioxidant and support for many bodily functions. Helps reducing inflammation.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I don't take ibuprofen or aspirin, I take curcumin when I need it. This is great, but I have since switched to Thorne's curcumin.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Quality product made with quality ingredients. NOW is a dependable brand that I trust. I have been taking this supplement daily for over a year now with noticeable improvements. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good scent, i use it daily. Benefits my health and feels great. Natural ingridients are soothing and the essential oils are of top quality. Good size bottle too

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I'm having great results with this great quality natural anti-inflammatory. No more pain anymore. Its natural ingredients do not make me sick. It'a a great product