MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

65263f3b-1ccc-4f74-b418-528e08e88a17
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love cranberry. I take really a high dose with the first sign of urine infection or candida and it works amazing. The high level of antioxidant proanthocyanidins (PACs) in cranberries helps to stop certain bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls. In this way, the PACs in cranberries help to avoid infection.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

My mom really likes this brand. She is of senior age. She claims it works really well as she has had some uti’s and bladder problems. Her infections improved greatly. Great supplement you may benefit from if you are concerned with urinary problems. No taste. Average size bottle with average quantity for this type of product. Trusted brand with quality ingredients.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I'm susceptible to getting UTI's and have tried everything. This and lactobif 30 billion CFU's make a big difference and if I stop either, I get a UTI. Also if I get a UTI, I can often stop it in it's tracks by taking 3 caps on the first two days instead of just 1 a day that I usually take.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Just what my dog needed. He's almost 70lbs so I gave him two caps and he was fine before the evening. Tinkle Tonic wasn't working for him. Cranberry did ok for awhile. This seems to do the trick. I like that it works on the e. Coli where antibiotics do not and cause other nasty side effects. Yes, I got the recommendation from my vet

Posted on May 3, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I consume cranberries on a daily basis, and when I just start to feel that there is a risk of urinary tract infection, I increase the amount and it helps to overcome the inflammation.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

My husband I have been using this product for quite some time to stave off any urinary tract infections and it certainly works for us. This was recommended by our doctor.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,069

This supplement has been part of my dad's daily diet, it incredibly helps improve the healthy role of his Urinary Tract, I'm happy and contented on how it supports my dad's overall wellbeing. I'll be buying more of this for him.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

perfect size, easy to swallow capsules with quality ingredients. have noticed improvements in my urinary tract health. great supplement with a pleasant taste. has definitely helped with my UTI concerns. well packaged