MD

4.6
Based on 3,978 Ratings
2,986
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

b6ad9442-ca38-45c5-8587-bc13cc2c9d92

I use Cranberry Caps to maintain bladder control. If you feel as though you have a UTI, definitely see your doc and get tested. You do not want to let that go untreated. Would recommend this product. Good price on a needed supplement. Saved me a lot of money and hassle, the way I see it

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Delivery was fast, good packaging. Easy to swallow size. Not sure if it is any improvement for my bladder as I have very weak bladder. Not much after taste. I take one per day. Been taking this supplement quite awhile already, hope it at least maintain and benefit my situation not worsen it

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,259

The supplement is good quality ingredient with good concentration & composition. It helps in improvement of urinary health with people who have concern on repeated UTI, those will have the max benefit. Taste is acceptable. Package is Ok with strange brown capsule! It can be for any adult age, men or women. Trust me, I am a Clinical Pharmacist :)

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I bought is to my grandma thanks to recommendation for her age and the benefits of the pill. the pills comes in great package and the quality of the ingredient is also great to my opinion. from what I heard from her it taste ok and she can feel improvement.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022