MD

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

7b4e630e-5b50-4047-ae1d-1101e08a2fb5
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My doctor told me to get high quality calcium supplements with at least 1,000 mg for bone health. I bought this because Now vitamins are a decent brand so I know what I am getting. I was looking for something easy to swallow due to the fact that I take other vitamins and minerals daily. This vitamin is a caplet so there is no chaulky taste when taking them. Now vitamins are reasonably priced.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

expensive but effective. For elders like me with age above 40, quality calcium ingredient is very important to ensure no calcium deficiency. Quality ensure the benefit needed is delivered. This supplement combine the calcium with coral calcium, recommended by my doctor. I see improvement in my bones after sometime. the taste is good although the pill is a bit big. The package is just nice though

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like getting any vitamin I can with food ingredients instead of fake stuff. Good quality product that I feel good taking since it’s derived from natural coral. No strange tastes or smells, all good in my book! Would purchase again for a natural calcium source to avoid deficiency.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this calcium! I had headaches and low energy and suspected that maybe ate too little calcium rich foods. Within an hour of taking it my headache disappeared. I think maybe body absorbs coral calcium better. Combination with d vitamin for better absorption. Important for bone health. Now supplements are high quality.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I am very happy with the NOW brand of Coral Calcium. I feel like it helps improve my bone health. The capsules are easy to swallow and the bottle itself comes in an easy-to-read and open top. I believe this is one of the best calcium supplements that I have taken. The shipping was quick and easy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Coral Calcium is a must for your bones and your age. The benefit are endless and is well package. The ingredient are crystalline type which is absorb good. I notice improvement which I take it on my knee movement. I combine it with my multivitamins. The quality is the best.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I d been taking coral calcium for two months now that I noticed my bones allover my body get stronger and my joint aches and pain lessen.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like the Now Foods brand its always top notch products . I also like the capsule form because it dissolves & is absorbed better than a hard pill .

Posted on May 1, 2022

Now products are high quality and often recommended by natural healthcare educators. Ingredients are ethically sourced. This product will benefit bone health, Capsule size is easy to swallow. Good size package.for the money.