MD

9,298
1,399
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It’s better than liquid form because you don’t taste it and doesn’t stain teeth. It provides many health benefits. It makes my skin fresh and clear. it boosts my energy. Consistency is important here. It has high quality and simple ingredients. Powerful antioxidant. If helpful plz click like button below and thank you.

6fea19a6-ad76-44da-9b55-6bdf2b970342
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
2,374

This vitamin is a unique and effective way to improve health, immunity, mood, quality of life and well-being. I took it for over 2 months and noticed improvements in my overall well-being such as increased energy levels, better sleep quality and clear thinking. I would definitely recommend this vitamin to anyone seeking to improve their overall health

Posted on May 29, 2022
4,124

I have been taking this vitamin for nearly a year now and it has made a huge difference in my health. I feel healthier, more lively, and more productive. It really does give you an energy burst that lasts for hours after taking it. The only downside is the taste of the vitamins is not that unique as they are tasting like a strong orange juice.

4,758

This vitamin is a perfect addition to my daily routine. I've been taking it for about a month now and absolutely love how it has improved my mood, energy levels, and overall health. I take one before each meal and often find myself feeling more energized than usual. If you're looking for a quality supplement for your health then this is a great option!

4,343

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and have noticed a huge change in my health, well-being, mood. I have also seen improvements in my immune system due to some of the additional nutrients it has. The burst of strength and energy this provides is amazing. I'm very happy with this vitamin and recommend it to anyone who asks me about great supplements

3,553

I started using this vitamin in the month of March and I can't believe how much better I feel since then. My immunity is better, my mood has improved, and my body feels so much more energetic. I'm not going to lie, it's a little expensive but it definitely does the job. This item is worth every penny!

3,243

I bought this vitamin after seeing an article about it in a fashion magazine. I have since been taking it religiously, even in the morning before my coffee, and have noticed a huge difference. It has improved my mood, energy levels and sleep quality...it's really helped me improve my quality of life overall.

3,505

This supplement is amazing! I used to think it was just a vitamin with a fancy name and really wasn't anything special, but it's totally different. It gave me energy, improved my mood, and even boosted my immune system. I have been using it for about six months now, and the benefits are incredible!

5,586

I have been using this vitamin for a few weeks now and it has significantly helped with my mood. I have a lot more energy and my immune system has improved. I've had no side effects and will continue to take these vitamins for the rest of my life!

5,150

This is a definite must-have for anyone with an active lifestyle. It's perfect as a supplement to booster your immune system, mood, and well-being. It's also a great way to start off the day on the right foot...the burst of energy from this vitamin really wakes you up!