MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 23, 2022

I ordered this enzymes bcoz my daughter having problems digesting food and this caused constipation. After consume this enzyme, it helped her with her constipation.. The quality is great coz the ingredient is complete enzyme.. The size is small n easy to chewable to my daughter.. I like this product because it can help for my digestion problem.. Love it ❤️

ce5a2a21-5079-4a4c-aaa3-371b49ad54b8
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

ChewyZymes™ is a broad spectrum digestive enzyme formulation in a natural berry-flavored, vegetarian chewable tablet for adults and children. It is designed to support optimal digestion of meals. Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and full use of food. The enzymes used in this product have been tested in a controlled laboratory study and have been shown to be active throughout the entire pH range of the digestive system and to not be degraded by acid in the stomach.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have some problems with digestion and these supplements help me a lot. I like that this supplement is for whole family- kids and adults. Capsules are small size and chewable. They have really nice taste. This is high quality supplement with all enzymes I need. I like the effect of this supplement. I’m glad I can find it here.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really great quality product. I like that its ingredients are natural not synthetic. Size of the package is great for me - lasted a few months. Dosage is quite convenient - use more or less- depending on. The individual requirements. Sweet tasting - quite pleasant to use. I think I have felt the benefits of it - easy for my digestion.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Tastes great! This enzyme tablets taste really good, almost like candy. The quality of this product is excellent and it is easy to use. Perfect to take every day. It has also been very helpful in terms of improving my well being.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 18, 2022

My children have been using these for about a year now, and my daughter who has always struggled with reflux and tummy issues has been doing so much better since using these! They are a great quality, easy to chew, taste decent.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I give these to my kids with food and they work well for digestion. Noticed less hiccups and acid reflux very quickly. Nice taste, kids really enjoy taking them.