MD

4.5
RomanHuk
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Good

I had a hormonal imbalance: high prolactin, low progesterone. As a result, fibroids and problems with ovulation. She took Dostinex to reduce prolactin, but the progesterone problem remained. When I switched to the natural preparation vitex, myoma stopped growing, but to establish ovulation, you need to take a longer course. This manufacturer's drug is recognized as one of the best in terms of quality. Bless you! 💙💛 Thank God! Long live Ukraine! 💛💙

e9032f3c-2a49-47c9-aa90-188ac4d8fcae
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I saw lots of advertisements for the Flo gummies. I was extremely interested because i have hormonal weight gain, bloating, and acne like no other. I started taking them at the beginning of my cycle. By the time my next cycle started, I really didn’t think i was gonna start because i had no pms. I wasn’t over emotional, my clothes still all fit, and I had one zit. ONE. Impressive? Yeah. Very much so. I’m gonna keep taking them for sure.

I bought this because I was getting horrible mood swings in the middle of my cycle and migraines. Also, cystic acne that would not go away with anything! After a month I started to notice that I wasn’t getting as irritated as usual. The migraine was just once a month (just before my period) and acne was going away. Now, 3 months after taking these pills, I feel much better, no migraines yet and no cystic acne. I only get one or two pimples on my chin bit not where the cystic ones would appear and they only last like 2-3 days without me touching them (they’re not big). Sooo I am very pleased for now.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Vitex is a quality herb and something every menstruating person needs in their arsenal. I like that this supplement also comes with dong quai for more benefits. It helps so much with getting your progesterone up to normal levels and addressing estrogen dominance. Not to mention, it helps you regulate your periods without invasive and harmful contraceptive pills being pushed on every woman. Do yourself a favor and take your reproductive health into your own hands. Don’t let these misogynistic gynecologists slaughter your uterus and pump you full of artificial hormones. Make sure to cycle every six months and don’t take it during your period.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Vitex + dong quai is a combination supplement for the normalization of hormonal levels. It is recommended to drink from the 5th to the 25th day of the menstrual cycle. In addition, the supplement improves digestion, bloating disappears, and food allergies disappear. When taken for at least 2 months, varicose veins disappear. I am delighted with the result. If the review was helpful, please like it.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I thought I would try these because I was having problems with irregularity all of a sudden. Doctors were no help so I decided to give it a shot. It brought my period back! I was not expecting it to work so well but I went from spotting and periods that lasted only 2 days sometimes completely missing one to having a normal 5-7 day period each month. I also used to get really bad hormonal acne which is completely gone now! The only downside I've noticed is a lot of cravings but that's about it. It might not work with everybody but it definitely did with me and I feel so much better.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I am a 33 year old female and started taking these twice a day to help with hormonal acne and overall hormone balance. I have only been taking about 2 weeks but have noticed an improvement and benefit since using the supplement. I like that this is combined with dong quai and doesn't contain a lot of fillers.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Started taking this hoping to balance my peri menopause hormones. I think it’s working as I lost the last five pounds Ive been struggling with.