MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 11, 2022
Good

This powder it’s really something else i’m speaking about antioxidant of the the quality for the benefit product superfood it’S VERY useful for the health and also for your diet also the taste is mix and it’s smoothy i like it improvement from me u can use it now

8dc53a9a-29aa-4fa4-852a-85c0f2affa18
4f4efb7a-bc09-410f-a980-5661520ed2e9
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
4,069

I'm highly satisfied with this Pure Powder Wheat Grass product so much, I've noticed a lot of good changes on my well-being, one thing that amazed me so much is that I'm not anymore keen on eating too much foods, it looks like it will help me lose a lot of weight and I'm loving it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a good quality organic superfood powder that made my skin glowing! Pure wheatgrass with no grittiness when I make juice or add in smoothie. This replaced the chlorella for me because I’m concerned there’s iodine in it. Great for keeping your skin healthy, weight loss, detoxification , immunity, and slowing down age process

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

this superfood is really good to add to Lemonade in orange juice. I like to drink it to help prevent body odor because research has shown studies that consuming wheat grass reduces the smell of your sweat. this really improves your natural smell.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great! wheat grass with very good quality. I drink regularly every morning and feel the effect. with many health benefits- very high in nutrients, including antioxidant. I'll order more.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I liked it as an anti-acidity. When I am having acid reflux, this helped to control my ulcer pain. It also helped with my digestive problem.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great product, but i couldnt handle the taste. However, my toddler loved to eat it off a spoon. I bought it originally to help heal a cavity, but I didnt notice a change.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

good quality, superfood supplement, good for diet, for good test mixed with water and drink it, very good for health, good package.

c83cf97e-ebca-4c4d-a983-a6a4ba8e3f82
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great product. Felt raw, healthy, and helped with detox. I have started my 2nd bottle.

00d19d0f-64de-4e86-8b54-4385b699753c

Wow... my snacking has been reduced! This is my first purchase of the NOW wheat grass, and I'll buy it again. It's a very good price for the quality - and you get a decent amount. I've noticed several benefits - notably generally feeling 'better'. But the big difference has been a reduction in my desire to snack. That happened within a day or two. It's a superfood that knocks a good punch because it's so nutrient-dense. Those nutrients are contributing in some way to less snacking. I love it!