MD

4.5
Based on 1,674 Ratings
1,142
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Love this high quality flax seed oil. I am age of 33 and have bad cholesterol. I take it every day and also eat fish, to avoid cholesterol issues. Love the taste and benefits so far. I feel improvement in my hair and skin. Woul get purchase it again for sure.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I got this Flax Sees Oil for the first time after a friend recommanded it for healthy oils use. I actually was worried of the taste but i can say it was mild and delicious addition to all my salads and food. We all know the healthy benefits of Flax seed. I actually added it to my hair mask as well. its good to go for almost all the needs. Loved it !

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. I will use 1 capsule of this oil and mixed with some of the organic flaxseed oil on apply on my scalp whenever my seborrheic dermatitis flare up. Apply it after i wash dried my hair and leave it overnight, wash it the next day, doesn't cause me any Irritation. Continue to use it for at least 7 days or more depends on serious is the dandruff issues. Can intake the Oregano oil + 1 Tablespoon of Organic flaxseed oil for better result too. Saw this remedy recommended by Dr Berg in YouTube. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Flax seed oil is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, especially for those who may need some estrogen support. It contains phytoestrogens that may encourage better estrogen balance for those who tend to be low in estrogen activity. 1 - 2 tablespoons per day is a good amount. After taking it every day for a month, it increases energy. I prefer to use the liquid oil because it takes 6 gel caps to equal 1 tablespoon of oil. Liquid is more economical and easier to take. It is best to mix it with food for better digestion and absorption, but don't cook with it. I drizzle mine over a large salad. The oil tastes a little grain-y. With some salt, pepper, and oregano in my salad, it makes a fine salad dressing. Keep flax oil in the frig because it can go rancid more quickly at room temperature.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Wow! This flaxseed oil is just very delicate in flavor and it tastes really delicious. I use it in my salads and it just adds a pleasant flavor. I also add it to my hair masks and it always leaves my hair very shiny. The quality is also great especially because it’s organic.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Great source of plant omega-3 alternative to fish oil and having excellent ratio of fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 benefits for healthy cardiovascular, blood circulation, anti inflammation, cholesterol level. I just simply use 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, black sesame powder and 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt for my tasty and healthy salad dressing.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

flax seed is delicious and very refined. The healthiest there is. Everyone knows the medicinal and health benefits of walnuts in particular and even more that they make oil from it. Highly recommended. Nice size bottle, convenient packaging and arrived well wrapped and preserved. Fast Shipping. Very crushed!

43183be6-a281-4145-aee6-67a65bec82f5
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

love this collagen Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy much Actually this is the first time for me to take a collagen but really I love it for my hear especially my eyebrows and my skin So i advise every one to take this collagen especially which contains vitamin c which is very important to make the body benefit with this collagen to improve our health, skin ,hair ,bones and joints espicially after the age I hope the effect and the taste will be good and the size also

2bd6b1b7-6120-422d-8939-d13cfcbf2712