MD

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Herbal antibiotic that helps relieve pain and inflammation!

This contianer has plenty of capsules for 1-2 years since you don't need to take it daily. When you do, make sure you take it in the morning and after breakfast and there won't be any upset stomach. Overall these caps are easy to go down. What you will benefit most from this is reduction of pain, like if you have arthritis or just a normal muscle pain. In addition it has many other uses as it helps fight viruses, flu and works even for candida.

I take Cats Claw for fungus as it is a powerful anti viral herb. I have suffered with fungus Candida and parasites for 4 years after taking many anti biotics from surgeries of cancer. The antibiotics destroys your gut flora and cats claw helps immensely with leaky gut which I have this as well. Cats claw is also an anti inflammatory. I also drink cats claw as a tea with the whole herb. I take this in conjunction with other herbs and supplements. I love Now brands and take so many of their supplements regularly Look up the many benefits of this amazing herb! Thanks so much!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love using Cat's Claw! Been using it for years. I like that it is packaged in a bottle, making it easy to store. I take 2 a days for inflammation. Keeping inflammation under control is more important than ever because I am a Covid-19 "Long-Hauler". The capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after-taste.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is one of my favorite products ever!!! Whenever I feel like I am going to get sick, when I get a cold or have a little temperature, when I feel weak in my body, I take 2 capsules of Cat’s Claw and the next day I feel prefect. I forget about all the discomfort I had the day before! I love this product!!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Cat's Claw is the medicine of the 21st century. I have been taking it for years to keep me (hopefully) virus free and in good health. It is working! I am now 71 years old and not aches or pains., and I don't suffer from all the ailments that my friends of a similar age are having.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I am very happy with the product- a big bottle and so reasonable price! I am glad I ordered it because after I had had Covid , I felt something coming aagain, so I took 2 capsules with Cat's Claw along with Pau d' Arco and felt good the same day. This natural antivirus supplements should be in every kitchen cabinet.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This helped me get rid of herpes zoster shingles pain. I recommended it to other and it worked for them too. When the symptoms leave wean yourself off very gradually to stay pain free. I took 2 pills twice a day and later 1 pill twice a day. After another month once a day.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Big jar! Great price! Easy to swallow! You know, you should take 3 courses for the best result! 14 days - 1/2 time a day after meal then 14 days - for resting. Repeat those 2 times more. If you need to detox your liver - take 2 pills at night (1am-3am) Be healthy!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Cat's claw has benefited our family since the late 70's. It's part of our daily armor for our immune system (IS) to battle the environment everyday. We like that it helps to reinforce our IS. NOW brand is known for their quality in the supplement industry and that's why we chose their brand.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022