MD

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This calcium is liquid inside of a gel capsule and absorbs quickly. I know it is giving me the best amount of calcium because when I don't take it I have leg cramps, can't sleep, feel nervous, and can't relax. This is another on my list of must haves!

70a74f8f-d9b8-4783-ab1e-81383f37db83
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

The pill size just right. For me is easy to swallow. I like this Calcium Citrate. Calcium citrate supplements are absorbed more easily than calcium carbonate. They can be taken on an empty stomach and are more readily absorbed by people who take acid-reducing heartburn medications. But because calcium citrate is only 21% calcium, you may need to take more tablets to get your daily requirement.

d881db4e-3a45-4721-b20d-e5cd5bfbf30f
6dc5a408-3ee9-4a4a-94bd-d28c1b1e910b
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have used this vitamin for over 6 months and experienced the most noticeable results. My energy levels are much higher, my mood is good, I feel more mentally alert and have more energy building in my body. I do not experience any side effects from this product, which is very rare in supplements.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have taken this vitamin for not more than a week and I am already feeling the difference. My energy levels are significantly better, my morning headaches are gone, and my mood has been boosted. I highly recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for a supplement that does not just give you energy but makes your life better in general.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was feeling really run down lately and didn't want to work out. A friend recommended I try this vitamin and I'm glad they did. My energy levels were up, my mood became better, and I wanted to go on a run for the first time in weeks. It's an excellent vitamin for people who are feeling tired or have been slacking in their workouts!

Fantastic collagen supplement! Bought it to my husband and me to force out bones. In one month we bought start to feel much better. Included calcium, zinc, magnesium, vitamin D3; very soft and easy to drink. No specific taste. Definitely it Does improve our health. Comparing price and quality, one of the best products.

5aea555f-2683-4881-b1e5-3bfa754c84f0
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

While this calcium gel is relatively large, since i don't have a problem swallowing, it's fine and I take them with anything else at one go. After using this supplement I took "regular" calcium and the quality was not near as good as this. Probably because of the magnesium and zinc. No plans on me using anything else again.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Approaching the age of where calcium for bone deficiency is significantly higher. I also personally hate to drink milk. So I have to take supplement to improve my body needs. The combined ingredients of this package is quite complete with calcium + vit D + magnesium and even zinc. So, it's a good pick 👍

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Great vitamin products as usual. NOW brand is my favourite and my family has been using it for years and years. It has been of top quality for us. In fact, a comment from our dentist concerning our kids teeth: You have to be doing something different because your 4 boys teeth are amazing and it is not something I usually see. And here is the kicker - our kids have been off all dairy, in every form, for most of their lives. But they have been taking Calcium Magnesium 3:1 for most of their lives too. Both of these things have been a wisdom and a very big help. Hands down the most important factor in the health of our bodies and our kids teeth... the blessing of God on our lives, exactly as He promised!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I take this vitamin and it is a great energy booster. It's extremely useful. I noticed a big difference in the way I'm feeling with this supplement.